Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole idea of having kids, is to have someone to wipe your ass when the time comes. Changing their diapers is just a form of paying it forward.

Yeah....I was Smiling reading was it Talx saying he used to Terrorise the neighborhood in just his nappies when he was 2 year old.....and I was Thinking....we All Know how this one Ends........... :crying: .....as I Start..so shall I Finish.......:crying:

Hearing the word Bong instantly just reminds of someone knocking it over! Lol
And there was always 1 of my mates who would manage to get that water to flow up the downstem!!!! Ruined!

10*F with a high of 23
Hot water tried to freeze up, caught it just in time.
Coffee is nice, strong and hot!
Gonna venture out and get a few things...........dry ice, hopefully.
Gonna get all the fresh froze done. Then dry the worked material and run it thru the ArdentFX. I'll add a little coconut oil to the infused I already have. Should be pretty damn potent after this run.
If I have time, I guess I need to chop OgreBerry and paper bag her. She's showing plenty of amber, but was still drinking very heavily.
Gotta throw one of my little humidifiers in the walk-in. Just gonna have to run it a little at a time to keep up the humidity.

Yeah....I was Smiling reading was it Talx saying he used to Terrorise the neighborhood in just his nappies when he was 2 year old.....and I was Thinking....we All Know how this one Ends........... :crying: .....as I Start..so shall I Finish.......:crying:
:rofl: :crying::headbang::rofl::crying:

I can actually picture that...
Instead of Pampers as a child it will be Depends as an adult.....:headbang:

The whole idea of having kids, is to have someone to wipe your ass when the time comes. Changing their diapers is just a form of paying it forward.

Thinking about it.........the Price of raising kids...v's Nursing Care.............I'm Thinking its Probably Cheaper to remain childless and get good health care insurance............:yeah:.....

:crying:

Thinking about it.........the Price of raising kids...v's Nursing Care.............I'm Thinking its Probably Cheaper to remain childless and get good health care insurance............:yeah:.....

:crying:
I’m certain I can remember hearing that on average it costs £100,000 per child over an 18-20 year period. That’s here in the uk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back