Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1671766409707.jpg

Sometimes i trim them off the plant with their final smell and other times it takes weeks in jars/grovebags to get rid of the pine/grass smell.
The odor when freshly harvested was of dirty hunting socks and skid marked underwear...pure utterly revolting odor! After 2.5 weeks it has become far more fuel/chem odor, not bad at all now!

The odor when freshly harvested was of dirty hunting socks and skid marked underwear...pure utterly revolting odor! After 2.5 weeks it has become far more fuel/chem odor, not bad at all now!

Aw Gawd........... :crying: ....Descriptive..........:biggrin:......

oooh one of those! i have a stinker in my 4x4 right now, my filter decided to stop working 2 days ago and i had to take it off and clean it and put it on push instead of pull and it worked again but while i was fixing it the whole house smelled like shit, can't place the smell but i didn't like it. :crying:

oooh one of those! i have a stinker in my 4x4 right now, my filter decided to stop working 2 days ago and i had to take it off and clean it and put it on push instead of pull and it worked again but while i was fixing it the whole house smelled like shit, can't place the smell but i didn't like it. :crying:
Others have described 3bog as having the odor of a cats used litter box......:shrug:

Everyone Safe with the US Storm......?....clock in or we'll Fret..............:headbang:

yup all good here 36f and rain but that should change by quitting time… then is supposento

Job for the Day...... :pass: ...Think about 1 member who has gone Missing from site that you Miss.

Take two minutes of your time to Site Mail them and wish them Happy Christmas.

Sometimes knowing they are Missed and we are still Thinking of them can be they Support they need.

#Absent Friends :cheers:

hard to only think of just one @Suki and @Dabber obviously but then I’ve also been wondering where @arty zan @Cave Dirt Cody and @blue don’t see much… also feel like I am missing some:goodluck::vibes: merry Christmas missing friends:xmas:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back