Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 3bog has really taken on a much better smell in the grove bags during the cure, anything would be better than its freshly harvested odor!!!!

@Talonxracer ..had to Smile at your desk grow making you feel Better.....we'd often said how many growers feel Better in their grow rooms...and never realise...it is the Extra Light... :headbang:

It is Like sitting with a SAD Light box on your desk.

Obviously the usual Warnings about looking at it Direct...But...it is the Extra light that does it......:pass:

We haven't got anything for xmas dinner yet........but we did get a nice piece of steak for xmas eve.....

It Looked really Delicious.........:chef:....it Tasted Delicious.......:crying:..we Ate it...yesterday........it was a Bad day.......:crying:

Hey....worst comes to the worst......we've got a couple of pizzas in the freezer.....we arent Picky......:pass:

gri.gif

Hmmmmmm......TV Programmers little seasonal Joke.....todays Selection includes EASTER PARADE.........:nono:...Oh how I Laughed..........Not.

Star performer Don Hewes hires Hannah Brown as his new dance partner to prove to his former partner that he can make a star of anyone.Classic musical, with Irving Berlin's score including the songs Easter Parade and We're a Couple of Swells.

Wow....2 Months old....... :pass: ...do they just take off.......?

Photos...?
Photos, i used some root hormone on them and just left them alone only making sure they had water in their clone dome. i figured clones has to be faster than seeds (once transplanted)

The 3bog has really taken on a much better smell in the grove bags during the cure, anything would be better than its freshly harvested odor!!!!
Sometimes i trim them off the plant with their final smell and other times it takes weeks in jars/grovebags to get rid of the pine/grass smell.

@Talonxracer ..had to Smile at your desk grow making you feel Better.....we'd often said how many growers feel Better in their grow rooms...and never realise...it is the Extra Light... :headbang:

It is Like sitting with a SAD Light box on your desk.

Obviously the usual Warnings about looking at it Direct...But...it is the Extra light that does it......:pass:
I agree fully, being exposed to that additional full spectrum light isn't just good for plants, with a 5000k center point it isnt just the plants that think it is june21st

Good morning, 11f outside feels like -5f and i have to work my kiddie train for a event tonight brrrrrr cold.

My orgypot girls are 35 inches tall and don't look to be stopping so i tied their mains to the 4 tent poles to spread them a little

Last night before bed i trained them.
20221222_175309.jpg

This morning
20221223_065124.jpg
20221223_065140.jpg
20221223_065148.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back