Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I’ve decided my next purchase……….

A fu**ing dishwasher!! I don’t mind doing any cleaning, hoovering, washing, mopping bloody anything!
I HATE WASHING UP!

Im now going to sit in the garden a smoke the biggest doob! Bcos it genuinely stresses me out lol

I can recommend it @Redeye Master ..... :pass: ...one of the things I Really Miss down here.

Good morning all, 41*f and raining, been raining since yesterday, this afternoon it is supposed to switch over to the cold side of the storm.

Morni.....Afternoon @Talonxracer ... :pass: ...sharing one...........

Good morning all, 41*f and raining, been raining since yesterday, this afternoon it is supposed to switch over to the cold side of the storm.

Lock the door ...turn up the heat and get Stoned...........I Swear I heard a distant whinney....neigh..neigh.....

unicor.gif

Morni.....Afternoon @Talonxracer ... :pass: ...sharing one...........

Lock the door ...turn up the heat and get Stoned...........I Swear I heard a distant whinney....neigh..neigh.....

View attachment 1549402
Friday,,,lol lucky that you guys remind me what day it is, damn I can't remember shit these days, lol

Friday,,,lol lucky that you guys remind me what day it is, damn I can't remember shit these days, lol

It's spelt U-n-i-c-o-r-n ........ :crying: .......I didnt Remember either....I Blame the xmas countdown..........:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back