Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
morning Redeye. top of the morning to you squire!
The shit that used to get passed off as hash was amazing, luckily I only tried soap bar once and it bought a tear of sorrow to my eye...I could not believe that after the time it takes to make hash, that they cut the b'jeezuz out of it.
I think at some stage it was probably cut more then the white stuff looool
:crying:
I can remember my first grow with a veteran (older bloke I worked with) we had 2 tanks of 12 under 4 (stolen) lamppost bulbs lool in dwc! They were monsters! All the by-product went to a Tunisian dude who used to press to make squidgy black. Tbh it was weak but everyone always wanted it lol

Oh Nice.....that'll get you the Best deals........ :pass:
you would like to think so, because it is not my native tongue, my version of Arabic is a mish mash from UAE, Palestine, Saudi and Egypt, so they think I have dollars, so I always manage to find the primo, but I am sure I still pay 3x

he said it made him too nervous to try.....:biggrin:
100%

How long have you guys been in Spain? is that the final stop?

Pass the stones on my way down, this is deepest depths of Dorset bordering Somerset, where people speak funny :crying:
Where they race lawnmowers and ploughs looool
I love it down there life is so twee and calm lol

@JP1 ...nod's as good as a wink to a blind horse........ :yeah: ....

elfo.gif

absolute legend - shenanigans for the win
Thanks for the rep lol
Used to be fun trying to find the right 1 to pinch, Oh and to not get fried while doing it lol
Can remember the milkman catching me up a lamppost lol

@JP1 ...nod's as good as a wink to a blind horse........ :yeah: ....

View attachment 1549399
Ahahahahahahajahah
Sort of thing I would probably do tbh
Difference is my daughter has done boxing and and taekwondo since she was around 4 so she wouldn’t scream and cry she would of flew across the room like “Muhammad Im hard Bruce lee!

I think at some stage it was probably cut more then the white stuff looool
I can remember my first grow with a veteran (older bloke I worked with) we had 2 tanks of 12 under 4 (stolen) lamppost bulbs lool in dwc! They were monsters! All the by-product went to a Tunisian dude who used to press to make squidgy black. Tbh it was weak but everyone always wanted it lol

Proper Gardener....... :headbang: .......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back