Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s funny is you used to get people trying to mug u off with “banging Moroccan hash” filled with plastic ahahahaha!
@Zaaboot it’s funny u say hippies I used to get mine from a couple of dudes who used to live on a bit of land!

fridayfeelin.gif
fridayfeelin.gif
fridayfeelin.gif
fridayfeelin.gif

Happy Friday ..... #SmoketilyouFloat ....

fly.gif

What’s funny is you used to get people trying to mug u off with “banging Moroccan hash” filled with plastic ahahahaha!
@Zaaboot it’s funny u say hippies I used to get mine from a couple of dudes who used to live on a bit of land!

Hippie Farmers...even better..........:digit:...

I've never been.....hubby has.....must of been 70's...and he says the used to have massive bales of compressed dope and you bought it by the slice.....
But...they also had someone checking your bags as you got back on the bus confiscating it.....:biggrin:

I suppose it has been sanitised now.......
very nice! Luckily I have picked up Arabic along the way and converse relatively fluently so I do well when I go over there.
About 15 years ago I headed to Chefchaouen with a friend who was from the area and my lord, what a bloody sight, there were rooms full from floor to ceiling with drying bales of weed (Proper weed not hybridised), and further down they were using these big tables with mesh and hitting them with sticks in this almost hypnotic rhythm - really amazing.
Spectacular hash, but I am such a baby when it comes to bringing any back...I try sometimes if it is special like Nepal or Pakistan or something, get to the airport, bottle out and end up eating it, in all reality it is never more than a couple of grams but I completely loose it :crying:

And you are bang on 'sanitised', last time I was there, the weed had changed, it was no longer what you would call 'landrace' Moroccan plants - the areas I saw had been swapped out for what we grow which is a shame from the preservation side of things.

Wouldn't be the first time I Lost me coffee down me nose in LS.........:coffee:...occupational hazard....

:crying::crying::crying:

morning Redeye. top of the morning to you squire!
The shit that used to get passed off as hash was amazing, luckily I only tried soap bar once and it bought a tear of sorrow to my eye...I could not believe that after the time it takes to make hash, that they cut the b'jeezuz out of it.

very nice! Luckily I have picked up Arabic along the way and converse relatively fluently so I do well when I go over there.

Oh Nice.....that'll get you the Best deals........ :pass:

what a bloody sight, there were rooms full from floor to ceiling with drying bales of weed (Proper weed not hybridised), and further down they were using these big tables with mesh and hitting them with sticks in this almost hypnotic rhythm - really amazing.

Yup....:headbang:...

Spectacular hash, but I am such a baby when it comes to bringing any back...I try sometimes if it is special like Nepal or Pakistan or something, get to the airport, bottle out and end up eating it, in all reality it is never more than a couple of grams but I completely loose it :crying:

Hubby was the same...he says at the time every street corner had soldiers armed with machine guns....smoking dope.....he said it made him too nervous to try.....:biggrin:

And you are bang on 'sanitised', last time I was there, the weed had changed, it was no longer what you would call 'landrace' Moroccan plants - the areas I saw had been swapped out for what we grow which is a shame from the preservation side of things.

Sad...isn't it...?......:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back