Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Job for the Day...... :pass: ...Think about 1 member who has gone Missing from site that you Miss.

Take two minutes of your time to Site Mail them and wish them Happy Christmas.

Sometimes knowing they are Missed and we are still Thinking of them can be they Support they need.

#Absent Friends :cheers:

I've never been too high :vibe:

Sharp @JP1 ............:d5:..sharp.....:pass:

Our Urgent Must be done before xmas job list for today........

Gas cylinders...so we have heat and water....:biggrin: ...
Duck and chicken food......

Sigh........:pass:

And...we have Both......so thats us done for today and hubby can catch his Poker game at 2 pm.....:headbang:

babydance.gif

Morning all - hope you are all doing well! Just watched the news (or nooz - depending on where you are from), anyway, it is looking mighty grim in the US, so stay safe everyone over there.

So yesterday, I decided to get up, and drive down south - Mission is simple, visit parents and say hello, and track down the hippies for some of that Lebanese hash. Also, I expect to return to lovely looking plants that have not been man handled for a few days.

can be they Support they need.
very nice Mossy - and good morning :pass:

Morning to you @Mossy :pass: :toke: I'm home safe. Wind chill got to -35, making our outdoor walk-in cooler feel a full 70 degrees warmer than the air I had to walk through to get to it. But, other than cold, not much snow. Rewarded myself by finally playing with my new toy!
First rosin from the Dulytek dhp5! Jeanos Voodoo
20221223_014420.jpg

Loaded up in the mini Unicorn and it's off to bed for me
:snooze:

Morning all - hope you are all doing well! Just watched the news (or nooz - depending on where you are from), anyway, it is looking mighty grim in the US, so stay safe everyone over there.

Morning @Zaaboot .. :pass: ..sharing one.

Yup....:karmacloud:...Safety karma sent. If in Doubt...dont go out....nowt worth risking your own safety for.

So yesterday, I decided to get up, and drive down south -

Keep Driving......:yeah:...migratory birds know a thing or two about driving South for winter........:crying:

Next stop Marrakech...on the Hippy Trail...........:pass:..hope you get sorted.

very nice Mossy

I Hold site record......:pass:...1 member replied to my xmas mail 4 YEARS later..........:biggrin:

Morning to you @Mossy :pass: :toke: I'm home safe. Wind chill got to -35, making our outdoor walk-in cooler feel a full 70 degrees warmer than the air I had to walk through to get to it. But, other than cold, not much snow. Rewarded myself by finally playing with my new toy!
First rosin from the Dulytek dhp5! Jeanos Voodoo
View attachment 1549385
Loaded up in the mini Unicorn and it's off to bed for me
:snooze:

Good.......I can't Think of a better end to the day..........Sleep Tight............:bighug:

Keep Driving......:yeah:...migratory birds know a thing or two about driving South for winter........:crying:
cracked me up, m'lady just looked over and frowned as my tea went AWOL :crying:
Next stop Marrakech...on the Hippy Trail...........:pass:..hope you get sorted.
Thanks Mossy!
Been a couple of years since I was over in Marrakech, that will have to be rectified in Spring me thinks!

The hippies down here are the bestest, I have known them since I was a little boy at just coming out of school when we used to organise the 'free parties' on the land they were staying on. 90's illegal raves for the win
I Hold site record......:pass:...1 member replied to my xmas mail 4 YEARS later..........:biggrin:
Buggery, I had better make more tea - not much of that cup made it :crying:

cracked me up, m'lady just looked over and frowned as my tea went AWOL :crying:

:crying:

Thanks Mossy!
Been a couple of years since I was over in Marrakech, that will have to be rectified in Spring me thinks!

I've never been.....hubby has.....must of been 70's...and he says the used to have massive bales of compressed dope and you bought it by the slice.....
But...they also had someone checking your bags as you got back on the bus confiscating it.....:biggrin:

I suppose it has been sanitised now.......:pass:

The hippies down here are the bestest, I have known them since I was a little boy at just coming out of school when we used to organise the 'free parties' on the land they were staying on. 90's illegal raves for the win

Pays to have good Hippie Friends.......:biggrin:

Buggery, I had better make more tea - not much of that cup made it :crying:

Wouldn't be the first time I Lost me coffee down me nose in LS.........:coffee:...occupational hazard....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back