Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things are just jamming along girls have filled the tent it's packed :woohoo1::cooldance::yay:Think the light is about right might need to turn down just a tad girls are right around 800 ppfd 55 DLI @ 22" from canopy light is running right around 85-90%... They are looking good but feel they could be bigger/taller :shrug: Temps have been on the low side so still trying keep the temps up that way..... But I am out of head room unless I put the filter external which I don't wanna do so I am here :joy:

rez has been good been running low but not lockout range on ph and having to ph up the rez which is a first... So I will give the rez and good cleaning this weekend when I change it might have something going on in there..... So I did add some Hydro guard which I didn't have now I do might make a difference only added the last couple top offs :shrug::goodluck:

IMG_1722.JPG

IMG_1723.JPG

Night Owl Mango Mrr Day 49 Starting to see some nice healthy growth still think I was over feeding the N with her... Might have just been a weirdo but I think she is gonna be fine :headbang:

IMG_1725.JPG

IMG_1724.JPG

IMG_1726.JPG

IMG_1727.JPG

Fastbuds Cherry Cola Day 46

IMG_1729.JPG

IMG_1728.JPG

IMG_1731.JPG

Mephisto Forum Stomper Day 49 she doing awesome loving it :headbang:

IMG_1734.JPG

IMG_1735.JPG

IMG_1736.JPG

Granite Haze Day 49 She is looking fantastic getting frosty :smoking:

IMG_1737.JPG

IMG_1738.JPG

IMG_1739.JPG

Hopefully we get let out early:haha: storm suppose to roll in early afternoon here....I'm stoned doing one more and going to bed night everyone :smokeout:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back