Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
you would like to think so, because it is not my native tongue, my version of Arabic is a mish mash from UAE, Palestine, Saudi and Egypt, so they think I have dollars, so I always manage to find the primo, but I am sure I still pay 3x

:crying: Still better and chearper than the UK.......?

Proper Gardener....... :headbang: .......
It was mainly the old boy (it’s what I used to call him) lol
I was along for a learning process more then anything. It was great fun and no one suspected a thing! Well 2 doors down used to be what u call a “problem family” so all attention was always on them lol

Ahahahahahahajahah
Sort of thing I would probably do tbh
:crying:
Difference is my daughter has done boxing and and taekwondo since she was around 4 so she wouldn’t scream and cry she would of flew across the room like “Muhammad Im hard Bruce lee!

The difference is...we've all Thought it.........:crying:...but Resist the Urge to actually Do it...........:crying:

The one that Cracked me up was the parent that stuck the kids to the wall with Velcro while they tidied up....:crying:...I Bet the Majority of us have Thought about That one at least once.....:biggrin:

The difference is...we've all Thought it.........:crying:...but Resist the Urge to actually Do it...........:crying:

The one that Cracked me up was the parent that stuck the kids to the wall with Velcro while they tidied up....:crying:...I Bet the Majority of us have Thought about That one at least once.....:biggrin:
I’ll have to have a dig through some old pictures, on 1 of her birthdays I stuck all her presents to the ceiling (I had promised her on her previous birthday Bcos she stropped)
Wow her reaction was quality!

It was mainly the old boy (it’s what I used to call him) lol
I was along for a learning process more then anything. It was great fun and no one suspected a thing! Well 2 doors down used to be what u call a “problem family” so all attention was always on them lol

:crying: Reminds me about pumping when we were playing cards....:crying:...hubby says what you gonna do if it stinks....:gassy1:...I said look at your M8 and glower........coz He Looks as if he will let sneaky ones off........:crying:...

Diversionary tactics........:pass:

I’ll have to have a dig through some old pictures, on 1 of her birthdays I stuck all her presents to the ceiling (I had promised her on her previous birthday Bcos she stropped)
Wow her reaction was quality!

Evil is hereditary...we get it from our Children......:crying:

:crying: Reminds me about pumping when we were playing cards....:crying:...hubby says what you gonna do if it stinks....:gassy1:...I said look at your M8 and glower........coz He Looks as if he will let sneaky ones off........:crying:...

Diversionary tactics........:pass:
Isn’t that y people get dogs loooool however small my Tyson was he used clear a room easily!

I Gaffer taped mine up......Once.....after he was driving us Nuts...... :crying: ...took him 20 minutes to get from the kitchen to the living room so we could let him out......
I dont Think I have Laughed so much in me Life........

Hes probably still Traumatised now.......:crying:

So I’ve decided my next purchase……….

A fu**ing dishwasher!! I don’t mind doing any cleaning, hoovering, washing, mopping bloody anything!
I HATE WASHING UP!

Im now going to sit in the garden a smoke the biggest doob! Bcos it genuinely stresses me out lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back