Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a lady but I lived in a house with nothing but. Its an automated threader. Its a tweezers made out of string thats twisted, it pinches and removes hair while it untwists. Most people just do it with thread and their hands though.

I cant believe I answered this....
I figured it was ripping hair out, but couldn't tell how. Didn't look like a lot of fun. :biggrin:

My dogs want nothing to do with shitty weather. They won't even play with the frozen balls in the yard. They're all business and back to the couch this time of year :crying:
Nala loves it she’ll sit out there all day if we let her… now skeeter literately you’ll have take him from in from in front of the heat vent and throw him outside :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nala loves it she’ll sit out there all day if we let her… now skeeter literately you’ll have take him from in from in front of the heat vent and throw him outside :rofl::rofl::rofl:
our mutt loves the fireplace, but she loves running even more. She will go out at any temperature (so far), but not for long below ~-25 or so. :pighug:

Well its that time, gotta get inside work. With how empty the night shift lot is Im wondering if they are just gonna shut the plant down. Only about 1/4 of the shift has shown up so far.

Gonna be pissed if I drove out here to get sent home with no pay.

My ex said threading is suppose to be less painful, but she also said normal tweezing isnt painful so I dont really get it.
Doesn’t matter the locale, tweezing , lasering, waxing hurts. Threading is
no different.
The joys of being well groomed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back