Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eating healthy tonight! :headbang::cooldance:
61305E56-4BC7-4D20-AF1D-418C0B66D5CB.jpeg

Well its that time, gotta get inside work. With how empty the night shift lot is Im wondering if they are just gonna shut the plant down. Only about 1/4 of the shift has shown up so far.

Gonna be pissed if I drove out here to get sent home with no pay.
Tell em they can leave but u are staying and u ain’t doing it for free! :d5:

I've been trying to go all vaping or dabs for years. Tried all the equipment, toys and contraptions. And I still always go back to smoking flower. I do think there's a part of it that just feels more comfortable and neutral. Has more of a home cooking feel to it. Probably reminds me a bit of being younger too :shrug:
I've heard exactly that from others. I tried rolling a joint when we had crossed the border and I was without a vape. Didn't work out well. Seems that I have forgotten how to do it, if I ever knew. Maybe someone else did the deed way back when. I didn't partake long, and never bought it myself, so maybe I never rolled one. Been too long for this old bugger to remember.

I never did get things sorted until we got back across the border. Then I just bought another vaporizer, and it turned out fine. As, surprisingly enough, was the dispensary weed I bought to get me home to my home grown.

Next trip, the vaporizer is coming with me, border or no. :biggrin:

I've heard exactly that from others. I tried rolling a joint when we had crossed the border and I was without a vape. Didn't work out well. Seems that I have forgotten how to do it, if I ever knew. Maybe someone else did the deed way back when. I didn't partake long, and never bought it myself, so maybe I never rolled one. Been too long for this old bugger to remember.

I never did get things sorted until we got back across the border. Then I just bought another vaporizer, and it turned out fine. As, surprisingly enough, was the dispensary weed I bought to get me home to my home grown.

Next trip, the vaporizer is coming with me, border or no. :biggrin:
I use a little plastic machine to roll these days. I heard it's only a $200 fine to cross the Canada/us border with weed now....

Im too cheap for all dat! Give me a $5 bucket and a magic marker! ;) :crying:
I don't care about exact volumes. I mix the nutes heavy, and then dilute back to target by adding water while monitoring EC. I get to the EC, then do the pH, and done. Only one way to get it done, but it works well for me. :pighug:

I use a little plastic machine to roll these days. I heard it's only a $200 fine to cross the Canada/us border with weed now....
The issue for the dearest and I is the US attitude. I am nervous even having a clean vape with me heading in to the US. The border dudes/dudettes have the discretion to call a vape drug paraphernalia, confiscate it, and hit us with a lifetime ban for travel to the US. Quite honestly, I care little about that, but the dearest has family down there that we visit twice a year, so getting banned would be a mess for us. Ditto with bringing weed back into Canada. If we were caught and got convicted, that would potentially result in a ban as well if the US authorities got wind of it. I am just waiting to find out that the border gang have figured out that I have a medical permit to grow...

The Canadian law about bringing cannabis across the border is dumb. About time that it was handled like booze, limit the quantity, but let minor amounts alone. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back