Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok any ladies on here….

WTF IS THIS CONTRAPTION! :yoinks::crying:
View attachment 1549188
Not a lady but I lived in a house with nothing but. Its an automated threader. Its a tweezers made out of string thats twisted, it pinches and removes hair while it untwists. Most people just do it with thread and their hands though.

I cant believe I answered this....

Wow I don't know what pheno you got but the Pink Panama (RED) I grew from Ace Seeds was very lemonene forward with some sandalwood incense in the background. A very good flavor bud?
This is pink panama auto from mephisto ;)

Decided it was time to go nuclear on the gnats! Have a feeling the water in reservoir is sitting such a short amount of time that the mosquito dunk i tossed in doesnt have time to treat the water so gnats werent dying!
View attachment 1549226
Using mosquito bits in the water and ill strain em off and use this in my reservoir for couple weeks to be safe!
Applying water that has had bits soaking in it worked well for me. Mixing dry into the medium didn't. You might be better off top watering it in though, it might cause plugging otherwise. :biggrin:

yr supposed to empty them out before they freeze and break, sillee
Reminds me of a nasty trick one of my Whitehorse Yukon acquaintances said he played on peeps he didn't like. A double garbage bag of water placed inside a vehicle around the pedals is reportedly rather difficult to remove after it has been in there overnight at -30 or so. Several of them in there wrapped around the shift, the steering wheel, and anything else that would make things difficult is even more fun. The trick is to have a hidden location from which to video the proceedings the following morning.

Not sure I dislike anyone enough to do that. Well, not anyone that I can get at anyway. :pighug:

Reminds me of a nasty trick one of my Whitehorse Yukon acquaintances said he played on peeps he didn't like. A double garbage bag of water placed inside a vehicle around the pedals is reportedly rather difficult to remove after it has been in there overnight at -30 or so. Several of them in there wrapped around the shift, the steering wheel, and anything else that would make things difficult is even more fun. The trick is to have a hidden location from which to video the proceedings the following morning.

Not sure I dislike anyone enough to do that. Well, not anyone that I can get at anyway. :pighug:
Ooooo if someone did this to me they might be visiting the ER. Id be pissed. Especially at that temp. Even chiseling away at it would be difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back