Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening everyone

:pass:

At work an hour early because my mother and every weather channel is blowing this storm out of proportion. Yeah its gonna get windy and cold....this is wisconsin.....this used to happen pretty much yearly.

A small RO system is next on my list, for the grow and for drinking, since spring water is $1.79 a gallon. I suppose it takes a couple of hours to run 10 gallons of RO water for a batch of nutes? I'm gonna have to figure out a way to shut it off automatically because I certainly won't remember.
Shit bro i can refill water jugs at walmart for $.39 each! Do yall not have that option or are prices just inflated?

Snow is finally starting to settle, but now the wind is going so time for drifts! :crying:

Good thing we sent some down to the lower 48 for you all to enjoy :eyebrows:
View attachment 1549175
Im glad Im not where you are but Id like that snowblower anyway lmao. Definitely saving up for a new one over the year.

A small RO system is next on my list, for the grow and for drinking, since spring water is $1.79 a gallon. I suppose it takes a couple of hours to run 10 gallons of RO water for a batch of nutes? I'm gonna have to figure out a way to shut it off automatically because I certainly won't remember.
you can do it with the cheaper ones but I would spend the extra coin on the bigger MOG has the 5 stage :rolleyes1: it does more GPD my current one is 100GPD the 50GPD does about 2 gallons per hr :pass:

My dogs want nothing to do with shitty weather. They won't even play with the frozen balls in the yard. They're all business and back to the couch this time of year :crying:
Just the way it should be during shit weather. My friends husky wont come back in with snow on the ground lmao he will fall asleep in it

I have trouble telling the diff sometimes. Maybe a tolerance break? Yeah fuck that. :biggrin:
I tried one, once. Didn't last long enough to accomplish much. Just grew more. :biggrin:

Good evening everyone

:pass:

At work an hour early because my mother and every weather channel is blowing this storm out of proportion. Yeah its gonna get windy and cold....this is wisconsin.....this used to happen pretty much yearly.
Sun barely went down here so temps gonna keep a dropping muy rapido! :yoinks:
9FA4FA50-292E-4018-82E4-537276054730.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back