Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sun barely went down here so temps gonna keep a dropping muy rapido! :yoinks:
View attachment 1549265
Wind chill is suppose to put the temps at -35. But the still air temp is only suppose to be -4. My mother is convinced Im going to die on my way home. She's called me 4 times trying to convince me to call in. Too late Im here already

Dude….edibles will keep you high while you sleep….:smoking:
mine keep me asleep when I'm asleep. MCT tincture, 2 mls, usually ~6 hours of sleep. More often than not, no piss break even, but if there is, right back to sleep after. Works for me so far. :biggrin:

man, to hell with pinky, where tf is @Suki :confused1: :rolleyes2: ppp
Been wondering, and worrying about @Suki, she has been off here for quite a while. Figured I must have missed someone mentioning what is up with her. :shrug:

If u want a preview of pink panama go grab a fabric softener sheet and stuff it in your mouth! Thats the flavor profile u can look forward to when u smoke it! ;) :crying:
might give that one a miss. :) That might be right up there with cat piss for me. :biggrin:
Wow I don't know what pheno you got but the Pink Panama (RED) I grew from Ace Seeds was very lemonene forward with some sandalwood incense in the background. A very good flavor bud?

Shit bro i can refill water jugs at walmart for $.39 each! Do yall not have that option or are prices just inflated?
My closest Walmart is a 25 minute drive, so that's out. Plus that's way too much work lugging 20+ one-gallon jugs home from Walmart every week. I'm using 2 or 3 gallons a day for the grow and a gallon a day in the kitchen, so I figger a $100 RO unit will pay for itself pretty quick.

My closest Walmart is a 25 minute drive, so that's out. Plus that's way too much work lugging 20+ one-gallon jugs home from Walmart every week. I'm using 2 or 3 gallons a day for the grow and a gallon a day in the kitchen, so I figger a $100 RO unit will pay for itself pretty quick.
Yup same for me plus felt little weird walking out of store with grocery cart of water:eek1::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back