Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just keep a ton of extra water jugs and i refill them at walmart til i get an RO setup and i mix gallons of nutes individually! My bucket is too high off the ground to be pouring anything more than 1 gal at a time! :nono:

Im too cheap for all dat! Give me a $5 bucket and a magic marker! ;) :crying:
Same buckets theoretically. See the different height of the 4gal lines near the top? I can get 50ppm difference between buckets
PXL_20221222_230429533.jpg

I've been using 2 5gal with marker lines on them for years but I never get exactly the same ppm from each bucket. Interested to see how well they line up
View attachment 1549253

same here mine a SU bucket though :crying:

Yeah I was just looking around on amazon found one similar for 26$... I use a 5 gallon one that I've marked now... Or coco big batches I use a 20 brute square tote... I got a 32 gallon trash can for my RO water always plenty on hand

I just keep a ton of extra water jugs and i refill them at walmart til i get an RO setup and i mix gallons of nutes individually! My bucket is too high off the ground to be pouring anything more than 1 gal at a time! :nono:
:yoinks:Do you check that water? I've heard it can be awful if they don't maintain properly and change filters:d5:

I believe it! I had to run into grocery store to grab some sausage links for tonights dinner and my damn face was frozen! :yoinks:
View attachment 1549252

shit, that'z a fuckin heat wave compred to here atm :rofl: :face: jus took Gracie out & it'z -12f, give or take, with a -30 to -35 wind chill :eek1: ppp

:yoinks:Do you check that water? I've heard it can be awful if they don't maintain properly and change filters:d5:
Yup usually between 10-25ppm! My tap can vary from 200-400 and its 8.5ph! The Walmart i go to is in a rich city’s water district and it comes out around 6.3-6.5ph every time! Walmart machine breaks so often the filter maintenance stays up cuz they do that when they come fix machine! Only prob is when machine goes out walmart just sticks a sign on it and if a customer never calls to report it the thing will stay broken for weeks! :thumbsup:

Yup usually between 10-25ppm! My tap can vary from 200-400 and its 8.5ph! The Walmart i go to is in a rich city’s water district and it comes out around 6.3-6.5ph every time! Walmart machine breaks so often the filter maintenance stays up cuz they do that when they come fix machine! Only prob is when machine goes out walmart just sticks a sign on it and if a customer never calls to report it the thing will stay broken for weeks! :thumbsup:
:whew: but just get one of these I used one for a year then rather changing filters I upgraded... now this the current one I have is worth changing the filters:thumbsup: plus it has auto shut off :cooldance:
1671751538427.png

1671751650578.png

If u want a preview of pink panama go grab a fabric softener sheet and stuff it in your mouth! Thats the flavor profile u can look forward to when u smoke it! ;) :crying:
might give that one a miss. :) That might be right up there with cat piss for me. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back