Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not have that problem. :haha: Something about just chilling with a fatty just does it for me. Plus, I swear there’s a stony part of the high missing with extracts. Might all be in my head, but might not. Dabs are my favorite way of giving my throat a break from joints..:pass:
I've been trying to go all vaping or dabs for years. Tried all the equipment, toys and contraptions. And I still always go back to smoking flower. I do think there's a part of it that just feels more comfortable and neutral. Has more of a home cooking feel to it. Probably reminds me a bit of being younger too :shrug:

I've been attacked with one of those before. It's an electric hair plucker. Plucks individual hairs with a string :thumbsup:
:yoinks:
1671747352637.gif

Stopped at a homebrew shop today and found a new toy. Bucket with measuring lines on it so I can put away my home depot ones with the uneven homemade marker lines :yay: Didn't know these things existed until recently and they're crazy expensive on Amazon. $14 in the store :biggrin:
PXL_20221222_222608698.jpg

PXL_20221222_222954422.jpg

Got all kinds of charts on it for brewing. Somebody needs to make a growing version of this for mixing ferts

Stopped at a homebrew shop today and found a new toy. Bucket with measuring lines on it so I can put away my home depot ones with the uneven homemade marker lines :yay: Didn't know these things existed until recently and they're crazy expensive on Amazon. $14 in the store :biggrin:

View attachment 1549246
Got all kinds of charts on it for brewing. Somebody needs to make a growing version of this for mixing ferts
In my 20-gallon Brute plastic trash can I use a yardstick to measure gallons. I usually mix 10 gallon batches, which is 11" on the yardstick.

View attachment 1549238
View attachment 1549246
Im too cheap for all dat! Give me a $5 bucket and a magic marker! ;) :crying:

In my 20-gallon Brute plastic trash can I use a yardstick to measure gallons. I usually mix 10 gallon batches, which is 11" on the yardstick.
I've been using 2 5gal with marker lines on them for years but I never get exactly the same ppm from each bucket. Interested to see how well they line up
PXL_20221222_230023588.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back