Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord i hope our wonky grid ain’t failing like last winter storm! Just had power flash off and on! :yoinks:
Around here the old Boston Edison/national grid is pretty quick about getting us back up. I e always kicked around the idea of a real small generator just big enough to fire my oil burner. Just cord and plug connect skip the entire generator panel/transfer switch

FB_IMG_1671401431939.jpg

The issue for the dearest and I is the US attitude. I am nervous even having a clean vape with me heading in to the US. The border dudes/dudettes have the discretion to call a vape drug paraphernalia, confiscate it, and hit us with a lifetime ban for travel to the US. Quite honestly, I care little about that, but the dearest has family down there that we visit twice a year, so getting banned would be a mess for us. Ditto with bringing weed back into Canada. If we were caught and got convicted, that would potentially result in a ban as well if the US authorities got wind of it. I am just waiting to find out that the border gang have figured out that I have a medical permit to grow...

The Canadian law about bringing cannabis across the border is dumb. About time that it was handled like booze, limit the quantity, but let minor amounts alone. :biggrin:
Back around 67 my parents decided to take us up to Canada camping for like a month. My dad and mom both had pretty long hair. The owned a VW microbus which my mom had decided to paint butterfly's and peace signs on. Now crossing into Canada was pretty uneventful as I recall. BUT crossing back into the states they pulled us all out of the vw bus and ripped that thing apart muttering about hippies. Shit all over the side of the road.
Hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back