Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks @Mossy :d5: Feeling festive over here already

#SmokeMoreDope :pass: ..it IS the xmas Antidote..................................and I'll stand you a Shortie....:yeah:

drin.gif

You getting holidays from work.....?

#SmokeMoreDope :pass: ..it IS the xmas Antidote..................................and I'll stand you a Shortie....:yeah:

View attachment 1549096

You getting holidays from work.....?
Yup. Today's my 1st day off. Extra stoned today dealing with this and gotta go grocery shopping for xmas meal :dizzy: Snowstorm here has been changed to just rain now so that's good

Free to a good home. Shit, I'll even pay shipping and handling since it's the holidays. I should send him over to @WildBill place for a couple weeks of boot camp :salute:
I can handle an attitude adjustment.:cools:
I still have PLENTY of pine tree junk in the front and backyard for starters and I have plenty of beans n rice.
I'm sure we can come to some canna friendly tuition fee. :eyebrows::smoking:

Yup. Today's my 1st day off. Extra stoned today dealing with this and gotta go grocery shopping for xmas meal :dizzy: Snowstorm here has been changed to just rain now so that's good

Ah..great............you can Chill after you get that shopping in....

rolling.gif

I'm in the Rolling Chair for anyone who completes their shopping...............:headbang:

Hi guys sorry for butting in, I need you help and @4wiscoLegal420 advised to come here.
I need your help again.
As we think that there should be no problems exhausting into the same room,
can anyone tell me the plants I have harvested in this tent do not have any potency, I hardly get a buzz off them.
My vpd was in check, except when lights were off.
I watered, fed with 21 degrees C temperature water/feed, I thought I had all the variable sorted.
Yet again my buds have no potency. Such a waste of resources.
Can anyone offer any advice, before I throw in the towel. :sad:
Is it because I have to run a dehumidifier 24/7 to keep the humidity in check?
The dehumidifier definitely stops them from smelling much.

Any other ideas?
Nugz (1).jpg
bud 1.jpg
Nugz (1).jpg

Hi guys sorry for butting in, I need you help and @4wiscoLegal420 advised to come here.
I need your help again.
can anyone tell me the plants I have harvested in this tent do not have any potency, I hardly get a buzz off them.
I watered, fed with 21 degrees C temperature water/feed, I thought I had all the variable sorted.

Any other ideas?
View attachment 1549101View attachment 1549102View attachment 1549103
Someone point this guy to an expert, its a shame that these beautiful buds dont have that kick.

It's 45*F. At 6PM, it will be 18*F.
I taped up the register in the walk-in closet with the drying canna. Need to do the same in the grow room. I used the aluminum tape in the walk-in. The register in the growroom was covered with cheap gray duct tape when I moved the grow. It leaks.
Cold day in store, time to do a dry ice shake! :eyebrows:

I need your help again.

Any other ideas?
View attachment 1549101View attachment 1549102View attachment 1549103
Someone point this guy to an expert, its a shame that these beautiful buds dont have that kick.
@Mossy @Mañ'O'Green @Frank the Dank @Fermented_Fruitz @420Forever @WildBill @JP1 this is gonna be a tough one… I can’t think of one specific expert for this situation.. it is a very difficult part to decipher I would like to think it have to do with genetics or the harvest and drying time/method

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back