Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm no expert by a long shot and make no claims about it. Still I'd consider starting with the specific seeds and what the breeder rated them for. Perhaps list it here at least then you have a sort of story pole to measure against???
By no means am I trying to imply you bought the wrong seeds I just figured the more information the better???
Then how high they get you could be interpetive. Me I'm a light weight....

There's frost, so it could be a thc/cbd mix of some sort. That's really the only answer, if he normally gets high off canna.
That is my thought too I looked at his thread and scope shots look good.. I keep going back to genetics but don’t know that for sure I am not expert as I don’t think any of us are :d5::shrug:

Hi guys sorry for butting in, I need you help and @4wiscoLegal420 advised to come here.
I need your help again.
As we think that there should be no problems exhausting into the same room,
can anyone tell me the plants I have harvested in this tent do not have any potency, I hardly get a buzz off them.
My vpd was in check, except when lights were off.
I watered, fed with 21 degrees C temperature water/feed, I thought I had all the variable sorted.
Yet again my buds have no potency. Such a waste of resources.
Can anyone offer any advice, before I throw in the towel. :sad:
Is it because I have to run a dehumidifier 24/7 to keep the humidity in check?
The dehumidifier definitely stops them from smelling much.

Any other ideas?
View attachment 1549101View attachment 1549102View attachment 1549103
I'd say it's probably just that plant. It does happen. I looked at your grow log real quick and the grow looks fine. Plant definitely finished and produced. If it was a drying/curing issue you'd lose the flavor but still have most of the thc. I've had a couple fastbuds plants with no punch and my nicest outdoor plant this year had no kick but the same seeds grown along side in the same pot are stronger

slow going today lots of little cuts SS:kitty:

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back