Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody want a teenager? Barely used. Free to a good home :wall:
View attachment 1549077
How the hell does somebody totally rip the soap holder off the wall? Now it looks like I'll be fixing sheet rock and putting new tile in the shower for xmas this year. :cuss: Wonderful
Oh God have I been there and hope never to return! My heart goes out to you...

African Queen.........1951

Casablanca...1943

Two of the offerings back to back today on the TV.....

Casablanca......79 YEARS old.......... :pass: ...I Ask you................pppffttt...........

gri.gif

Christmas TV Listiings.....:biggrin:

View attachment 1549077
How the hell does somebody totally rip the soap holder off the wall? Now it looks like I'll be fixing sheet rock and putting new tile in the shower for xmas this year. :cuss: Wonderful

Well Done @JP1 .........:bravo:...First Child for Sale this Christmas.....

Award yourself an Extra Smoke Break....................:pass:....you've Earned it..........

Followed immediately by....
You know how to whistle, don’t you Steve? You just put your lips together, and blow. :rofl:

Though truth be told I do like "on occasion" watching some of the old film noir

Did another round of defoliation on the photos to make em fit the tent better. A lot came off today. Also got a leaf from each plant to press too.

20221222_074622.jpg
20221222_074507.jpg
20221222_074450.jpg
20221222_074448.jpg
20221222_074731.jpg

Every day they just get wider and taller....Im not doing 3 photos in a 3x3 and vegging for more than a month again.

View attachment 1549077
Kids do some messed up shit. Hell Im lucky to even be alive with all the shit I broke growing up lmao. I learned my lesson eventually.

African Queen.........1951

Casablanca...1943

Two of the offerings back to back today on the TV.....

Casablanca......79 YEARS old.......... :pass: ...I Ask you................pppffttt...........

View attachment 1549090

Christmas TV Listiings.....:biggrin:
Ive never seen african queen but casablanca isnt a bad movie lol just really old now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back