Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
cant beat Milk Man milk :smoking:
No u can’t! The butter from them is amazing lol I’ve got mine on a repeat twice a week :headbang: annoyingly he hasn’t taken any empties back so I’ve got 11 empty bottles sat there lol

No u can’t! The butter from them is amazing lol I’ve got mine on a repeat twice a week :headbang: annoyingly he hasn’t taken any empties back so I’ve got 11 empty bottles sat there lol
nice - I do twice a week as well, every now and then sneak a bottle of gold top in as well..mmm

nice - I do twice a week as well, every now and then sneak a bottle of gold top in as well..mmm
Yes!!!!!! Love having to push the thick cream bit in loooool

Last edited:
We have not had home delivery of milk in many decades, though I can stop at a buddies farm and get whole raw milk anytime I want.

Anybody want a teenager? Barely used. Free to a good home :wall:
PXL_20221222_130554778.jpg

How the hell does somebody totally rip the soap holder off the wall? Now it looks like I'll be fixing sheet rock and putting new tile in the shower for xmas this year. :cuss: Wonderful

Anybody want a teenager? Barely used. Free to a good home :wall:
View attachment 1549077
How the hell does somebody totally rip the soap holder off the wall? Now it looks like I'll be fixing sheet rock and putting new tile in the shower for xmas this year. :cuss: Wonderful
I have seen that many times before, but usually it is in older folks homes, slipping in the shower and using the soap dish to catch oneself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back