Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
terrorizing the neighborhood in diapers before the sun was up :rofl: :headbang::rofl:
thats the spirit :woohoo1:

I do remember though when I used to have meeting in the US, I would eander to the office about 08:30 and I was the last one in...certainly never the case here :crying:

update on the FECO i made yesterday with the Noids pot - so far, I have to say I am impressed.
Made up my mix with 425ml of Ethanol, filtered it in to the jug, turned it on and left it - a few hours later, It had reclaimed 388ml, I out the main loss down to my faffing around. The oil that came out looks sterling, just about to toke one up for science.
E7858DE0-813C-49C4-A1A4-AB770C40C9E8_1_105_c.jpeg

Sucked the oil up in to the syringes - decided to make a little tincture with Hemp oil with the bits I couldnt get out, so a quick turn, and it is running again infusing the left over FECO (I must admit I added 1ml from. previous lot as well), that should be done in an hour or so - then I will clean it for the first time.
46D8801C-870B-436E-8377-B47D2F8917E2.jpeg

First batch from the Pot - happy days
B4D31EBA-5728-40E2-A712-15D2CEAC9B62.jpeg

@WildBill - I looked at the Source Turbo as well, it was a bit pricier, but being over the pond takes too long to get herer and the cost adds up quickly with shipping then import duties (as I found with the Arizer XQ2 the other day).

I cant get over how easy it has been so far

Z

update on the FECO i made yesterday with the Noids pot - so far, I have to say I am impressed.
Made up my mix with 425ml of Ethanol, filtered it in to the jug, turned it on and left it - a few hours later, It had reclaimed 388ml, I out the main loss down to my faffing around. The oil that came out looks sterling, just about to toke one up for science.
View attachment 1549063

Sucked the oil up in to the syringes - decided to make a little tincture with Hemp oil with the bits I couldnt get out, so a quick turn, and it is running again infusing the left over FECO (I must admit I added 1ml from. previous lot as well), that should be done in an hour or so - then I will clean it for the first time.
View attachment 1549064
First batch from the Pot - happy days
View attachment 1549065
@WildBill - I looked at the Source Turbo as well, it was a bit pricier, but being over the pond takes too long to get herer and the cost adds up quickly with shipping then import duties (as I found with the Arizer XQ2 the other day).

I cant get over how easy it has been so far

Z
@Zaaboot i see you get a Milk&More delivery lol ahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back