Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you sure it is gluten free and tastes delicious!

View attachment 1549036

Yup....Ive tried a few..and although they tasted okay.....they still made me react... :shrug: ....I Think they are simly too carb heavy...and the pain aint worth the pleasure.

So we simply dont Do Pasta..........I Only miss spag bol and lasagne...and I Think I have the lasagne covered...experimenting new year.....:chef:

Yup....Ive tried a few..and although they tasted okay.....they still made me react... :shrug: ....I Think they are simly too carb heavy...and the pain aint worth the pleasure.

So we simply dont Do Pasta..........I Only miss spag bol and lasagne...and I Think I have the lasagne covered...experimenting new year.....:chef:
You know you are asking a lot :smoking: Hearts of palm Lasagna - we like it. Mikey likes it. it is not pasta. They make all kinda noodle shapes. Almost no carbs.

2022-12-22_0-31-29.jpg

You know you are asking a lot :smoking: Hearts of palm Lasagna - we like it. Mikey likes it. it is not pasta. They make all kinda noodle shapes. Almost no carbs.

View attachment 1549037

Get thee behind me Satan.......:devil:....

Cornflour pancake...:shrug:...will make Good pasta sheets for lasagne....when I Work on optimum Thickness.

Tried it and it was Fine...but I could do with a bit thicker pancake........:chef: ..

Rude awakening this morning...........shower.....9am...............:yoinks:...cold bathroom............:yoinks:

Had to get me hair washed so I can get a hair cut......shortly............uuuggghhh.....Im not in the fettle.............:pass:

Rude awakening this morning...........shower.....9am...............:yoinks:...cold bathroom............:yoinks:

Had to get me hair washed so I can get a hair cut......shortly............uuuggghhh.....Im not in the fettle.............:pass:
I have a thing about appointments. So they all start with one strike :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back