Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like she'll get really pretty at the end! :headbang: :headbang:

I've had some VERY surprisingly pretty and dramatic fades on this run. One of my favorite things about growing canna and organic, the fades can be so damn pretty.
This is an orgypot girl, it's been interesting since I cut down its sister (bit stunted but frosty and quick finisher) it has gotta a second wind and started putting out new buds again along with a fresh layer of frost!

Last edited:
This is an orgtpot girl, it's been interesting since I cut down its sister (bit stunted but frosty and quick finisher) it has gotta a second wind and started putting out new buds again along with a fresh layer of frost!
Is it any more complicated running multiple plants in the same pot, been meaning to ask you orgypotters this.

Yeah, and i would say its pretty easy to live a life withput crime. Its just to use your common sense, move to another part of the world or not spend time with idiots with an IQ around 70… And probably stay away from drugs when you are young, If you’re in bad company. The best is probably to stay away from anyone who’s less smart then you, then you should be fine.

When it’s dark outside - stay inside.
The PC should be your best friend…

The list goes on….

and don't forget to alwayz have the company of a good sillee dog :smoking: ppp

20220710_120524.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back