Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen Shot 2022-12-21 at 11.24.17 PM.png

Well, technically you could, but the coverage will be poor. You need to add as much air and break it up
Yeah, Kinda the only thing I can do at the moment. The machine is a two-man operation and it's just not that large of a job.
I could use some more insulation up there, but that will have to be a later date.

I always use a dome for the first week or so, it is too hard trying to keep the humidity up to where they need it at this stage in their life without the domes. RH in the house atm is 29% :420:
This is my situation also. Inside house 31% rh. Inside tent 38% rh. I didn't have these problems first time around. During the summer it was 60% humidity almost the entire first grow. So the wife bought me a dehumidifier lol. Now I need a humidifier wtf lmao. Life can be a trip. :shrug:
It's all good tho. Tomorrow I am going to get a humidifier :doh:

I just use an empty water bottle i cut in half to make 2 domes! Put few holes in bottom half and upper half once plants standing take the lid off! Only need it first couple days but it will help keep the soil around the seed from drying out too fast while waiting on it to germ! :d5:
It's amazing how many times someone suggests to do something and I already did what they suggested. Great minds think alike
:pass: :bump:

Well that is very refreshing to hear. Maybe I am overreacting already :smoking:
If you're the least bit worried, get some clear cups, do your normal seed planting, Mist the inside of the cup and place over the seed. Once it's up and fully unfurled, you can take off the cup. If you're still a bit concerned, just cut a couple triangles outta the lip of your cups for a couple more days.
No big deal. I do that and have a pretty high success rate.
edit...........15/15 this run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back