Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya know I was just thinking about that… that high temps will degrade thc :doh::idea: but like you say lots of variables:shrug:
High temps for sure will, also they’ll lose terps with heat. Then again, it could be a strong indica strain that’s straight body high with little or no head high. I didn’t see what the genetics were. :pass:

I still haven't firmed up my next grow line up. I was gonna run some photos in my 4x4 for more room.
I have to run two THC/CBD autos(AutoElephant and VitaMints) and whatever Seed Stocker Mark sends.
I think I'm only gonna run 4 girls in the 4x4, 2 Reg and 2 Jrs Ebs. That will leave one spot open. I think one of my new Meph girls I got in my last shipment.
Walter White
Pink Panama
Forgotten Cookies X Strawberry Nuggets
Anyone run these girls before?

IF I run a photo, I think my best bet is to run it by itself in the 2x4.
Snow-G
TrainWreck Arcata cut

If I don't run any photos, I can run two of the new Meph girls in there.
I think I may run Purple Kong again in the little tent, but set up some yoyos if she shows the same structure again.

High temps for sure will, also they’ll lose terps with heat. Then again, it could be a strong indica strain that’s straight body high with little or no head high. I didn’t see what the genetics were. :pass:
See that’s why I tagged you your so smart I didn’t think about that … I think maybe sawney bean :shrug: he is pretty adamant it’s not genetics I’ve mentioned it a few times:gassy:

I still haven't firmed up my next grow line up. I was gonna run some photos in my 4x4 for more room.
I have to run two THC/CBD autos(AutoElephant and VitaMints) and whatever Seed Stocker Mark sends.
I think I'm only gonna run 4 girls in the 4x4, 2 Reg and 2 Jrs Ebs. That will leave one spot open. I think one of my new Meph girls I got in my last shipment.
Walter White
Pink Panama

Snow-G
TrainWreck Arcata cut

I think I may run Purple Kong again in the little tent, but set up some yoyos if she shows the same structure again.
Nope but I did a alien berries which was SNxAVT it was a great grow and smoke

Walter White
Pink Panama

Snow-G
TrainWreck Arcata cut

Walter White is total fire :headbang::hothot:

Hi Frank :toke:
temps were within range 21C-25 (69f-77f) it was an indica, one of sawney's beans.
Last grow was Mephisto and that was worse.
I do get high with weed too :pass:love some music and weed and relaxing, :vibe:
Don't know what to do, don't want to throw in the towel after having spent so much time and money.
Will poorly grown weed, give you poor quality weed?
It must do, right?:dizzy:

Hi guys sorry for butting in, I need you help and @4wiscoLegal420 advised to come here.
I need your help again.
As we think that there should be no problems exhausting into the same room,
can anyone tell me the plants I have harvested in this tent do not have any potency, I hardly get a buzz off them.
My vpd was in check, except when lights were off.
I watered, fed with 21 degrees C temperature water/feed, I thought I had all the variable sorted.
Yet again my buds have no potency. Such a waste of resources.
Can anyone offer any advice, before I throw in the towel. :sad:
Is it because I have to run a dehumidifier 24/7 to keep the humidity in check?
The dehumidifier definitely stops them from smelling much.

Any other ideas?
View attachment 1549101View attachment 1549102View attachment 1549103
If it is two plants of the same strain, I'd say genetics is the most likely issue. If two or more different strains, something to do with your environment. My money is genetics, the plants look normal enough to me, and if those are the only two plants, they look like the same strain. If genetics is the issue, and two plants from seeds are the same, I'd say you ran into a strain that has a lot of cbd and not much THC.

Bottom line is that I don't think this is your screwup, just bad luck with the seeds. You kept them alive to the finish, and if you do it again with better genetics, you will do fine. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back