Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks @Mossy, that's a great answer,

I haven't tried on other people, I can only keep trying then until I get lucky 

I'd say it's genetics....cause I've ran into your issues before and myd was dank....

@Don't Fear the Reefer ...I am an Anomoly.
I only react to a small gene pool.
I've had crosses freely given from some of the Top most Respected Breeders I Know and I get diddly squat from them... :headbang: ..
I might as well smoke Lettuce.

Never figured out Why......I just accept it.....:shrug:....I Only react with Afghan Kush.

Have you Tried the Bud on anyone else to see if they react......?...

Worth a Try.......:pass:...it Might ust be the Wrong Bud for you.......

:yeahthat:

Genetics would be my guess normally, but if it was the same with 2 different breeders and strains then it's probably just your body chemistry.

Usually notice that more with edibles, but I suppose it can happen with smoking just the same.

I run both humidifier and dehumidifier at the same time...let them battle each other....but it works....my rh might get a little high when light go out ...but most part not bad....but I've never had an issue with potency....my weed f**** me up....lol so I doubt that's the issue...I agree it's genetics.....
Steven wright :rofl:

Well i finally got motivated and had spare time to transplant these clones i took from clippings like 2 months ago lol

They seemed to be perfectly happy being fed rainwater only in the clone dome so i could of waited awhile longer but today was a good day for transplanting,

I potted them up in promix and dusted some dynomyco in the holes and dumped 1/2 gallon of 1300ppm megacrop on top and 1 gallon below to bottom feed. that should get them going, I did the same thing with the 4th clone i potted up a week ago and she loves the 1300ppm showing new growth and a new node.

60% dimmed on the lights giving them each 550ppfd :headbang:

20221222_081100.jpg
20221222_081315.jpg
20221222_081453.jpg
20221222_080912.jpg
20221222_081037.jpg
20221222_081216.jpg
20221222_081643.jpg
20221222_083452.jpg

African Queen.........1951

Casablanca...1943

wtf is wrong with u, thoze are classicz! :headbang: sorry, but i've alwayz been a huge film noir fan & an even bigger Bogie fan :headbang:

in other newz, we've only gotten 1-2" of snow here in the heartland, but it'z -5f with a feelz like of -25, BRRR! :snow2: needless to say, i am NOT lookin forward to takin Gracie out :nono: :nono: ppp

Went out to start the truck and these guys were still out, must have slept in today because they're usually not out this late :crying:
20221222_075705.jpg

wtf is wrong with u, thoze are classicz! :headbang: sorry, but i've alwayz been a huge film noir fan & an even bigger Bogie fan :headbang:

in other newz, we've only gotten 1-2" of snow here in the heartland, but it'z -5f with a feelz like of -25, BRRR! :snow2: needless to say, i am NOT lookin forward to takin Gracie out :nono: :nono: ppp
That's a big ass storm! I'm glad precip will be mostly absent for me. Still.............8*F tonight is nothing to sneeze at!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back