Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
No probs...mention...Ive only tried 2 high CBDs and I got Absolute Zero from them....... :headbang:
i have a few bags full of cbd buds and forgot about them lol i need to mix them into my grinded up stuff or i'll never use them

wtf is wrong with u, thoze are classicz! :headbang: sorry, but i've alwayz been a huge film noir fan & an even bigger Bogie fan :headbang:

Oh....I Knew there was One...........:yeah:....

I was a Fan the first 10 Years I saw them...but after 50 YEARS of seeing them listed...at least.....it gets a bit Boring..........:pass:

Last edited:
Thats everyone I was thinking of. Hopefully we can come up with a solution.
Im still 3 pages behind but my only opinion would be maybe harvested before trichs were showing she was ready! U really need a trained eye and a steady hand to use a loupe or u need a wifi scope or something along them lines! Using a loupe its really easy to be looking at leaf trichs without realizing it and if they look ready and u chop your bud trichs are gonna be prob 3 weeks or so behind!

Or if u do dabs maybe been doing too many! :rofl:

1671728981871.gif

*edit* just saw peeps viewed scope pics in thread so ya I dont know! I know i have had high 80’s in my tent for flower before and that shit still got me faded! :d5:

Last edited:
With me growing photos, breeding autos, and rooting clones i think i finished all my goals this year :vibe:

I need to figure out next years goals and tests or i'll just be doing the same old same old :crying:

I still haven't firmed up my next grow line up. I was gonna run some photos in my 4x4 for more room.
I have to run two THC/CBD autos(AutoElephant and VitaMints) and whatever Seed Stocker Mark sends.
I think I'm only gonna run 4 girls in the 4x4, 2 Reg and 2 Jrs Ebs. That will leave one spot open. I think one of my new Meph girls I got in my last shipment.
Walter White
Pink Panama
Forgotten Cookies X Strawberry Nuggets
Anyone run these girls before?

IF I run a photo, I think my best bet is to run it by itself in the 2x4.
Snow-G
TrainWreck Arcata cut

If I don't run any photos, I can run two of the new Meph girls in there.
I think I may run Purple Kong again in the little tent, but set up some yoyos if she shows the same structure again.
If u want a preview of pink panama go grab a fabric softener sheet and stuff it in your mouth! Thats the flavor profile u can look forward to when u smoke it! ;) :crying:

in other newz, we've only gotten 1-2" of snow here in the heartland, but it'z -5f with a feelz like of -25, BRRR! :snow2: needless to say, i am NOT lookin forward to takin Gracie out :nono: :nono: ppp

I Think you need to get Gracie out....then batten down the hatches......this does not sound good...... :pass:

Hi Frank :toke:
temps were within range 21C-25 (69f-77f) it was an indica, one of sawney's beans.
Last grow was Mephisto and that was worse.
I do get high with weed too :pass:love some music and weed and relaxing, :vibe:
Don't know what to do, don't want to throw in the towel after having spent so much time and money.
Will poorly grown weed, give you poor quality weed?
It must do, right?:dizzy:
I’ve had some very ugly plants get me super duper high! :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back