Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Think you need to get Gracie out....then batten down the hatches......this does not sound good...... :pass:

jus took her out & thankfully, she did her bizness fairly quickly :whew: wazn't quite as bad as i was expecting, but still not pleazant by any meanz :nono: ppp

Holy bajeezus had to go outside cuz my greenhouse tents i moved so i could chop the tomato plants down and they had both blown into neighbors yard! Long story short found this waiting for me outside! :yoinks:
E6DB02A8-DDB7-416C-9C64-C71B5D9FF642.jpeg
FB543E1E-D0A1-4632-BF33-15F4121BCE13.jpeg

:snow2:

Chores all done, dinner is slow cooking(chili), Unicorn is charged and loaded, time to get obliterated!!!

unicorn.gif

Up the pain killers @Talonxracer ..........:pighug:.......I'm Thinking of getting the Vet in.......coz the Unicorns are Breeding like Tribbles......

No probs...mention...Ive only tried 2 high CBDs and I got Absolute Zero from them....... :headbang:
I get almost nothing from my straight cbd strain DMK, but get a nice mild buzz off my SSSC Auto Ellephant which is about 2:1 THC:CBD. The jury is a bit uncertain, but I have the impression that the cbd is a screwup for sleep for me. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back