Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get almost nothing from my straight cbd strain DMK, but get a nice mild buzz off my SSSC Auto Ellephant which is about 2:1 THC:CBD. The jury is a bit uncertain, but I have the impression that the cbd is a screwup for sleep for me. :pighug:
There’s sativa cbd, and indica cbd (plus hybrid)….you gotta check the strain for sleeping meds. Most hemp derived cbd is sativa (just look at the narrow thin fingers on the leaves.
:pass:

He’s in the arctic circle so he has many a chore to do on top of his afn’ing! ;) :d5:

View attachment 1548940

I’m not sure but I imagine his outdoor grow is done in igloos! :shrug::crying:
Greenhouse and garden. Because I'm a couple of hundred miles inland from the Chukchi Sea(re:Arctic Ocean) it gets really warm sometimes, 86f warmest I've seen.
It don't last long :rofl:

I've found the 100% cbd strains I've grown are not very good meds. The combo thc/cbd stuff has all been good!. I decarb hemp trim, no thc, all cbd. Works real good for me during the day, caps/edibles. I too find it may interfere a little with sleep. I eat my last dose about 6pm. I enjoy waking and backing with decarbed hemp and decarbed trim from my grow. Fantastic effects, soothing and high to the "I don't give a fuck" plateau. 4 hrs after ingesting morning pain and stiffness gone, mostly, and I 'm ready for some camp work.
I only grow the pure cbd stuff to mix it with THC stuff. That way, I can fiddle the ratios. Also, the DMK plants are pretty. :biggrin:

If you like the combo stuff in a single plant, I had good results from the SSSC Auto Ellephant strain. I don't know how it would do for you outdoors though. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back