Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s sativa cbd, and indica cbd (plus hybrid)….you gotta check the strain for sleeping meds. Most hemp derived cbd is sativa (just look at the narrow thin fingers on the leaves.

:pass:
The DMK CBD strain I use is a kush, very indica. The SSSC Auto Ellephant may be more sativa, but the growth form suggests not a hard sativa, more a moderate hybrid. At any rate, I am still working on it, but think that either of them tend to bugger my sleep. The dearest OTOH, seems to do well with some of the DMK mixed with THC in her MCT sleep tincture. Different peeps, different results. :biggrin:

I only grow the pure cbd stuff to mix it with THC stuff. That way, I can fiddle the ratios. Also, the DMK plants are pretty. :biggrin:

If you like the combo stuff in a single plant, I had good results from the SSSC Auto Ellephant strain. I don't know how it would do for you outdoors though. :pighug:
Most combos I've grown rep well, mostly hardy. CBD coming from hemp, a tough plant....

Thanks @Mossy seems like im never out early/late enough to see them lately. They get way better farther north, then you're right under them. Something everyone should see at least once :smoking:

Snow is finally starting to settle, but now the wind is going so time for drifts! :crying:

Good thing we sent some down to the lower 48 for you all to enjoy :eyebrows:
20221219_122122.jpg

i wish....but at this point, i'm all but sure it'll never happen :doh: :rolleyes1: ppp

Hopefully someday! If you ever find yourself up here in the fall/winter Fairbanks is probably the best, easily accessible place to see them. If you're feeling froggy you can drive to chena hot springs and sit in the steaming water and watch them :eyebrows:

Shit i am waaaay south of u and was 1° wind chill went i went outside like 30min ago! It was in the upper 40’s yesterday so dropped hard and fast overnight and tomorrow will be colder! I gotta put away the half empty Christmas light totes so i can pull the damn car back into garage! :thumbsup:
Those big sudden drops can be freaky. The Temperate Zone should be called the Tempest Zone.

Thanks @Mossy seems like im never out early/late enough to see them lately. They get way better farther north, then you're right under them. Something everyone should see at least once :smoking:
I saw them from a plane over Ireland once, on the way to a different desert. Really cool looking from that high up. Pilot let me stick my head into the cockpit to get that panoramic view. Just awesome… :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back