Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luckily I stopped drinking around the time I moved here….. and immediately started focusing on improving my overall health. I learned all I could about the principles behind physical therapy…. And started doing what I could. Been improving ever since. :pass:

Yeah....I Hear you getting better and stronger...... :headbang: ....I Think humans were meant to Walk....so The Dude helps........:pass:

I've had a few discssions with @Waira in the back shop about this...but I Think humans do something akin to photosynthesis....
Not for Food....but for vital body functions. It Charges our Batteries.

We Need a certain level of light/sun activity to live well.

Could be as Simple as PH coz PH is affected by heat and light....and we are water based beasts...70% water..

But I Think it is something even more fundamental....

The Biggest human evolution that we made from standing on two legs has been the colour of our skin...and how that skin absorbs light.....suggesting..that Light is Vital coz we evolved to accomodate it...

Mep.......:pass: ...we havent come up with any viable solutions......but I Know my homework........:biggrin:

@Jean-O Gentics VooDoo #1 was dry enough to jar today. After 4 hours trimming maybe a little too dry: the jars are holding at 59% RH. She hung for 5 days enclosed in a trash bag to slow down the drying (drying in the grow room, which was +/- 40% RH). I opened and partially closed the trash bag to keep humidity inside the bag in the 60's, and jarred it when the average RH in the bag got below 60 with the bag mostly closed. Total is 225g of primo bud, and 51g of larfy bud (not counting all the larf we've consumed since the jars got empty a couple of weeks ago). I guess I'll have to get some more pickle jars before I chop her sister (I'm using gallon pickle jars). Anybody want some pickles?
VD.1_final_225g.jpg
RIP, VooDoo #1:
VD.1_day99.jpg

Yeah....I Hear you getting better and stronger...... :headbang: ....I Think humans were meant to Walk....so The Dude helps........:pass:

I've had a few discssions with @Waira in the back shop about this...but I Think humans do something akin to photosynthesis....

Could be as Simple as PH coz PH is affected by heat and light....and we are water based beasts...70% water..

The Biggest human evolution that we made from standing on two legs has been the colour of our skin...and how that skin absorbs light.....suggesting..that Light is Vital coz we evolved to accomodate it...

Mep.......:pass: ...we havent come up with any viable solutions......but I Know my homework........:biggrin:
I agree about the sun/heat. The more I’m in it, generally the better I feel. And yes, Duder keeps me up and moving….we average about four miles a day, sometimes more. Took us both awhile to work up to that distance, mind you. :pass:

Regarding skin….. I have wounder for a while why there is so many gingers in Australia and in Great Britain? Could it have been that the redheads just wanted peace and mind their own business with a natural barrier/the sea as protection from the others?

During the dark dingy days of winter so far, I have found my desktop grow light has actually made me feel better while kicking back in the easy chair next to the desk!

When we see New retirees from the UK move here.............IF they dont Hit the Alcohol heavily....you can literally See them getting Healthier and start to Thrive within 6 months.

My estimate..they add 10 years onto their Active lives just by being here.............. :headbang:
My ideal place would be Makaha of 30yrs ago with a little bungalow to keep the bugs and rain off me.
My girls would be in a nice fluffy organic volcanic raised bed. Give them a little top dressing from time to time and a little water when Mother Nature slacks a bit. Plenty fish and other things to get from the ocean. Too old to snorkel well anymore, so hook and line will get the nod most time, but would have to get a weekly scuba dive in somehow.
Spend most of my time under shade at the beach, watching the surfers and boogie boarders. Probably no more surfing, but boogie boarding, I could still have lots of fun. Swimming would be the cardio that I could get with far less pain.......maybe none. Never surfed or boogie boarded high. Won't scuba high, even on shallow stuff.
I placed it 30yrs ago, because I doubt if it's anywhere near the same. It would probably make me cry to see it today. I made quite a few local friends there.....not very common with locals and military. I have so many good memories there.

One can dream!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back