Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
My life has been immeasurably better since I moved south. :headbang::pass:

When we see New retirees from the UK move here.............IF they dont Hit the Alcohol heavily....you can literally See them getting Healthier and start to Thrive within 6 months.

My estimate..they add 10 years onto their Active lives just by being here.............. :headbang:

I mean…..it’s not like there’s not enough room, you too, can pack your drums and animals and find a life in the sun….:smoking:

mmm, nice thought, but it will remain a thought, as there'z no way i could afford to live there, lol....besidez, i def ain't keen on havin to share my livin space with rattlescorpionz & weed-stealin miniature lil people, so.... :nono: :rolleyes2: ppp

Thank you @Mossy. Then let’s make everyone to smoke or eat cannabis in every corner of the world. I’ll move to a warmer country as soon as my retirement-papers are in order (mentally insane/schizophrenic/asperger/ADHD) then I’ll teach this part of the world on how to grow weed - but on a distance :headbang::toke:

Aw Gawd...I Read a quote the other day and Thought about you.....I cant say word for word....

But it went something like...All we can be is our Best.....and That is good enough......:pighug:

Its -4 outside right now. Tomorrows high is 30, low is -14....thats a huge temp swing.....this snow storm is gonna suck.
-35C here this morning. The dog does not like it. :biggrin: Neither do I. :pighug:

:pighug: The older you get..the faster time passes.......you'll get there...don't Wish it along......

Wish to Win the Lottery Instead.....so you can Enjoy it all.........without having to work.......or worry about the bills.......:pass:
the time passing thing. I think of it like this. The second year of a two year old's life was 50% of the kid's experience. The next year of mine will be 1.3% of mine. That is ~50:1 difference in perception relative to experience. :biggrin:

When we see New retirees from the UK move here.............IF they dont Hit the Alcohol heavily....you can literally See them getting Healthier and start to Thrive within 6 months.

My estimate..they add 10 years onto their Active lives just by being here.............. :headbang:
Luckily I stopped drinking around the time I moved here….. and immediately started focusing on improving my overall health. I learned all I could about the principles behind physical therapy…. And started doing what I could. Been improving ever since. :pass:

I open the grow cabinet and Buster just can't resist the opportunity to snoop around, lol, he wanted to start digging in the soil, I chased him.out at that point, I don't need cat turds in the soil, LOLView attachment 1548731
Damn near spewed me coffee on this one. The dearest can relate, cat turds in the garden are not her favorite part of tending her flowers. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back