Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
winter solstice dose of vitamin E...:headbang: got snow comin in later tonite :nono: tomorrow'z high/low will be +10f/-6f :snow2: ppp

efd4971c9cf511266be6aace4c8b8013--spring-meme-first-day-of-spring.jpg

yay, my Pot by Noids arrived - amazing really as I only ordered it yesterday, if it was Royal Mail I would be twiddling my thumbs for a while yet...
within minutes it was on evaporate, for some FECO - bonus is this has the collection tube for the ethanol....lets see how much it recovers, and well the feco comes out

Thanks @ThebedroomgardenerUK for the review
I haven't seen that unit before. I wouldn't expect a large percentage recovery with that set up. You could increase it some by sitting the bottle in a bucket of ice.

@Mossy… I want to teach everyone on how to grow cannabis. I want EVERYONE in my country to grow weed, especially the relatives, the sons and daughters to the ones working in the social-services, the law-enforcement and the relatives to every negative/anticannabis-activist out there!

Noble Dream @Xmas :bravo:...I Wish you Luck....:wizzy:

If I Ruled the World...cannabis would be Compulsory for anyone over 40....save the Health Service a Fortune......:pass:

I haven't seen that unit before. I wouldn't expect a large percentage recovery with that set up. You could increase it some by sitting the bottle in a bucket of ice.
there is a review on here, and being in the UK it was the one that made the most sense. If I can get half back that is better than it all going to the air like it has been everytime so far. 425ml of Eth went in, that had already been seeped and put through a filter - I used, used Rosin pucks as I only press once and they always have plenty on them, if 200ml comes back from the 425ml I will be happy with the recovery - more importantly is the FECO at the other end.
Good idea on the recovery bottle, I was just thinking how to cool it down as it is getting hotter than I would like it to be... will get that done now

that was something I had not considered before this summer, using metal tools is banned in my area incase it sparks as were motorised tools when the warnings are amber and above - they were pretty much Red from June to October.

Yup...we have a Burn Ban on from end of May to Oct/Nov....outside those times you have to inform the Fire Brigade....

If you do Burn otside those months you must have someone in attendence and water nearby.... :headbang: ...just Sense in the conditions.....

Will some of those little solar things and stick the solar bit on the roof and drill a hole through for the lights (or something along those lines) :pass:

Yup........but you need to check the packs.....some have decent wire length from the solar panel...some not so much.....and I'm Thinking you need length to get the panel somewhere it is not shaded by the trees....

Are you as remote as you look...coz I'd recommend the solar showers if you can shower outdoors.....without scaring the neighbours......:biggrin:

.just Sense in the conditions.....
100% - The locals keep saying because Portugal helps everybody wipe their arse, they are plagued by fire...the country is covered in flammable Eucalyptus for making loo roll.

coz I'd recommend the solar showers if you can shower outdoors.
We have one of those shower bag things, which sits in the sun to heat the water and has a little pump giving the bag pressure so you can have a decent shower - I use that on the balcony when I can't be bothered to walk down to the outhouse. Also where the irrigation stone tank is, I put a hose coming down from the big res at the top going through about 150m of black hose, works but only for a very small window. in the summer the water that comes through is straight out of deepest depths of hell hot, and in the winter it is cold, in and around those times it works.

Been good so far showering on the balcony and down by the tank - I think the farmer that wanders past every few weeks is low of sight :crying:

I tried :shrug: guess it will give 420 something to do

edit: Actually, I think I figured it out. It happens to me. You need to backspace one of the pictures for some reason they get double uploaded sometimes. But if you backspace the wrong one both are lost
fun and games :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back