Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is a review on here, and being in the UK it was the one that made the most sense. If I can get half back that is better than it all going to the air like it has been everytime so far. 425ml of Eth went in, that had already been seeped and put through a filter - I used, used Rosin pucks as I only press once and they always have plenty on them, if 200ml comes back from the 425ml I will be happy with the recovery - more importantly is the FECO at the other end.
Good idea on the recovery bottle, I was just thinking how to cool it down as it is getting hotter than I would like it to be... will get that done now
Yeah, the ExtractCraft I want is a bit expensive, but with reasonable recovery.
Try to get the tube as deep into the bottle as possible and set the bottom of the bottle on the bottom of the bucket/ice container.

This is actually an interesting question. I would not say that I hate Christmas, but I will say that I do not for the most part enjoy it, and it does lower my mood rather than the opposite. This, in my case at least, seems related to my childhood experiences with the holiday. My family was poor at times, so there was not a lot of money for presents for the four boys. Childhood Christmases were invariably stressful and in the end disappointing, if not, in the eyes of a little kid, tragic. Stuff like that lingers on.

Empathy sent...:bighug:...memories like that can Taint it.

I can't ever remember having a New xmas prezzie.....and although we didnt have the social media pressures like now....I can remember how bad you felt at school when everyone was excited about what they got....and you lied that you got stuff.

So, my dearest is patient with me, she decorates the tree, and doesn't mind too much that I don't get into it any more than needed, being a bit taller (not much), and stronger (quite a bit). And by keeping a lid on excess, we both enjoy it as much as doable.

Hubby doesn't like xmas decorations either...:biggrin:...when we had the gift shop I got away with decorating there....but nothing at home.

When friends left Spain they gave us a LED tree...I was so Excited......anything glittery with fairy lights floats my boat.

We put it up 1 night and the old dog was so Scared/OCD she wouldn't come in the house......... :doh:...just wasn't Worth the Hassle..so we donated it to our local Bar.....:pass:......

IMG_3797.JPG

This literally is it...........

elfon.gif

Think of the dusting it saves me January......:pass:

@Dankerson the white stuff sucks major bung hole....I can't stand winter....I need to move south....

Yup @InkAddict$ ....been there...done that.......:pass:

Every winter in the UK I wanted to hibernate or emigrate..... 1,200 miles South later.....it is Much better....:headbang:....

Noble Dream @Xmas :bravo:...I Wish you Luck....:wizzy:

If I Ruled the World...cannabis would be Compulsory for anyone over 40....save the Health Service a Fortune......:pass:

Thank you @Mossy. Then let’s make everyone to smoke or eat cannabis in every corner of the world. I’ll move to a warmer country as soon as my retirement-papers are in order (mentally insane/schizophrenic/asperger/ADHD) then I’ll teach this part of the world on how to grow weed - but on a distance :headbang::toke:

Last edited:
Empathy sent...:bighug:...memories like that can Taint it.

I can't ever remember having a New xmas prezzie.....and although we didnt have the social media pressures like now....I can remember how bad you felt at school when everyone was excited about what they got....and you lied that you got stuff.

Hubby doesn't like xmas decorations either...:biggrin:...when we had the gift shop I got away with decorating there....but nothing at home.

When friends left Spain they gave us a LED tree...I was so Excited......anything glittery with fairy lights floats my boat.

We put it up 1 night and the old dog was so Scared/OCD she wouldn't come in the house......... :doh:...just wasn't Worth the Hassle..so we donated it to our local Bar.....:pass:......

View attachment 1548813

This literally is it...........

View attachment 1548814 :rofl:

Think of the dusting it saves me January......:pass:
Well, you know us old dogs fear change :rofl:

Thank you @Mossy. Then let’s make everyone to smoke or eat cannabis in every corner of the world. I’ll move to a warmer country as soon as my retirement-papers (mentally insane/schizophrenic/asperger/ADHD)
are in order, then I’ll teach this part of the world on how to grow weed - but on a distance :headbang::toke:

I Honestly Would because I Believe in the medical properties so Strongly.

Poor mans meds with Rich mans results..... :pass: ...I grow my bud for less than probaby 5 euros a pot...half the price of a doctors prescription in the UK......

Accessible to Everyone.....doctor/hospital med aren't.

Do you get a medical payment with your diagnosis....or are you Just expected to support yourself.......?.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back