Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must say, "I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jonseing for some of this"
P1010342.JPG

Luckily I stopped drinking around the time I moved here….. and immediately started focusing on improving my overall health. I learned all I could about the principles behind physical therapy…. And started doing what I could. Been improving ever since. :pass:
Stopped the booze a few years back. This past year I started making kefir and yogurt and drinking it daily. Ride the recumbent bike 30 min every night. Feel a hell of a lot better.

Damn near spewed me coffee on this one. The dearest can relate, cat turds in the garden are not her favorite part of tending her flowers. :biggrin:
Even when cat scratch been in soil awhile and covered with soil never looses that spongy trudy feel.

I Honestly Would because I Believe in the medical properties so Strongly.

Poor mans meds with Rich mans results..... :pass: ...I grow my bud for less than probaby 5 euros a pot...half the price of a doctors prescription in the UK......

Accessible to Everyone.....doctor/hospital med aren't.

Do you get a medical payment with your diagnosis....or are you Just expected to support yourself.......?.....

Growing weed is very cheap, especially if you do it outdoors. With the right strain for the right person the life of so many would be an ease of burden. There is cannabis on subscription here but the prices are ridiculous!

Sativex 3 x 10 milliliter = 490€!!!!

I get payed by the gouverment every month if they aprove my application, wich they should approve after the papers my doctor have sent to them and the conversation that we have had.

And to be honest, all i have talked to them about is the truth; Pyramids, society, the eco-system, electricity and how important it is to think a couple hundreds years ahead, and that i love to grow cannabis. Cased closed :toke:

@Dankerson the white stuff sucks major bung hole....I can't stand winter....I need to move south....
you, sir, or madam, are not alone in that thought at the moment. Over most of the northern half of North America. :biggrin:

Stopped the booze a few years back. This past year I started making kefir and yogurt and drinking it daily. Ride the recumbent bike 30 min every night. Feel a hell of a lot better.
I drink kombucha on a regular basis….seemed to help heal my gut issues. Movement is key….the more of it you do, the better off you’ll be in the long run. Congrats on the improvements…:pass: :d5:

Well peeps, off to the store for some groceries and stuff - if the car will start. Party on, and don't let the winter weather get you down. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back