Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah....I Hear you getting better and stronger...... :headbang: ....I Think humans were meant to Walk....so The Dude helps........:pass:

I've had a few discssions with @Waira in the back shop about this...but I Think humans do something akin to photosynthesis....
Not for Food....but for vital body functions. It Charges our Batteries.

We Need a certain level of light/sun activity to live well.

Could be as Simple as PH coz PH is affected by heat and light....and we are water based beasts...70% water..

But I Think it is something even more fundamental....

The Biggest human evolution that we made from standing on two legs has been the colour of our skin...and how that skin absorbs light.....suggesting..that Light is Vital coz we evolved to accomodate it...

Mep.......:pass: ...we havent come up with any viable solutions......but I Know my homework........:biggrin:
Where physics and metaphysics dance. Step outside into the soulfulsynthesis. Breathe deep, everything out there is in here. This is why I keep myself in a natural environment. It's the only way I can fulfill my destiny and claim my pagan birthright.....the unbroken circle...

Last edited:
-35C here this morning. The dog does not like it. :biggrin: Neither do I. :pighug:
Ya can't do this with those temps!
whiffle.gif

Regarding skin….. I have wounder for a while why there is so many gingers in Australia and in Great Britain? Could it have been that the redheads just wanted peace and mind their own business with a natural barrier/the sea as protection from the others?
Limeys sent their criminals to Australia as a Penal colony. With the oppressive British govt, the lesser desirables, Irish, Scots and poor Britts were the lion share of the "colonists". Also where the most of the world's supply of Gingers were located............not counting the mythical red headed Jews.:rofl:

Limeys sent their criminals to Australia as a Penal colony. With the oppressive British govt, the lesser desirables, Irish, Scots and poor Britts were the lion share of the "colonists". Also where the most of the world's supply of Gingers were located............not counting the mythical red headed Jews.:rofl:
I’d be willing to commit a crime if the government was willing to send me to a place with far better weather :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back