Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn near spewed me coffee on this one. The dearest can relate, cat turds in the garden are not her favorite part of tending her flowers. :biggrin:
When I fed the farm cats after I got home from work, 30 min later, you could see the troops in their litter box..........my garden! LOL! At least they covered it back up with compost! :biggrin: :rofl:

I agree about the sun/heat. The more I’m in it, generally the better I feel. And yes, Duder keeps me up and moving….we average about four miles a day, sometimes more. Took us both awhile to work up to that distance, mind you. :pass:

Our morning beach walk was a mile each way with the dogs......walk a mile along the sea shore ..get a coffee...walk a mile back.....

For me it was the best part of the day..... :pass:...then we got our second dog and she was a total Loon down the beach...so we stopped.

Time to get back at it....:biggrin:

Our morning beach walk was a mile each way with the dogs......walk a mile along the sea shore ..get a coffee...walk a mile back.....

For me it was the best part of the day..... :pass:...then we got our second dog and she was a total Loon down the beach...so we stopped.

Time to get back at it....:biggrin:
such is life, always a catch:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back