Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I run reptile fogger to all my tents with rh/temp controls....works great....ro water only or white stuff gets everywhere....
I’ve stopped worrying about low rh at this point. Once they get used to the environment, they do just fine. I’ve had rh as low as 12% inside the tent and things were just fine. They just drink faster is all. I don’t really defoliate when it’s that low, which seems to keep some humidity in close to the plant.

It's very dry atm. 39 rh 77 degrees. I don't have a humidifier.
39rh isn't too bad, but the little ones will be happier with higher. I usually start them with some kind of dome protection at that rh, just make sure that the rh under the dome does not get too high, you have to have a bit of air moving through there or the wee plant can't transpire, and super high rh might increase the risk of damp off, especially in soil medium kept too wet.

If you happen to have those small thermohygrometers, you could put one inside your dome to see if you need more air exchange. You want to shoot for ~70%, and definitely less than 90%.

Good luck with it. :pighug:

I’ve stopped worrying about low rh at this point. Once they get used to the environment, they do just fine. I’ve had rh as low as 12% inside the tent and things were just fine. They just drink faster is all. I don’t really defoliate when it’s that low, which seems to keep some humidity in close to the plant.

Ok I've always kept mine at what MOG suggested....so I bought controls and humifiers for all 4 tents....I run it 50 to 60%rh....temp 73 to 80°f lights on....

yay, my Pot by Noids arrived - amazing really as I only ordered it yesterday, if it was Royal Mail I would be twiddling my thumbs for a while yet...
within minutes it was on evaporate, for some FECO - bonus is this has the collection tube for the ethanol....lets see how much it recovers, and well the feco comes out

Thanks @ThebedroomgardenerUK for the review

Attachments

• FCC4FE43-A6EA-4D3E-9481-00001D1419BF.jpeg
    FCC4FE43-A6EA-4D3E-9481-00001D1419BF.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 10
Haha I’m much too cheap for all that jazz :haha::pass:
LOL, I simply have a fan blow across a bowl of water with two sponges in it standing upright, bumps the humidity up nicely. My lung room has a RH% in the low 30's during the winter and it is far more economical to only raise the humidity in the tent/cabinet.

The garage has just called to say ...come pick up your car....we've had it up on the ramps to check underneath...and its fine.

Fixed the wheel arch cover...and a bit behind the number plate....FREE OF CHARGE.......:headbang:

:whew::pighug: ppp

This is actually an interesting question. I would not say that I hate Christmas, but I will say that I do not for the most part enjoy it, and it does lower my mood rather than the opposite. This, in my case at least, seems related to my childhood experiences with the holiday. My family was poor at times, so there was not a lot of money for presents for the four boys. Childhood Christmases were invariably stressful and in the end disappointing, if not, in the eyes of a little kid, tragic. Stuff like that lingers on.

So, my dearest is patient with me, she decorates the tree, and doesn't mind too much that I don't get into it any more than needed, being a bit taller (not much), and stronger (quite a bit). And by keeping a lid on excess, we both enjoy it as much as doable.
:pighug:
I had a mostly positive childhood Christmas experience. After 8 or 9, I never asked for anything for Christmas. I started buying presents for Dad, Mom and Grandma at 9. Big family dinners were many, but did decline as family spread out.
The military killed my Christmas. I was with family once in just over 14yrs, the second one, for Christmas and never for Thanksgiving. They just became 'another day'. Even said and heard that MANY times.

It's just not the same. I guess I'm spending Christmas wif da kitties and girls. Buddy told me both kids came up sick this morning and his father-in-law is having to isolate because of some sort of test being done next week.
Disappointing.......sure. I wanted to see the kids with their new toys and show my Vet friend how to use his new Unicorn Mini. Not earth-shattering. It's just'another day'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back