Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sleep Tight @Hog MaGundy :bighug:

Question of the Day.............:pass:.....does anyone hate Christmas..............?

My hubby hates it.....:headbang:...turns into the xmas troll from hell for a fortnight.....:nono:...the Best xmas present I give our kids/Gkids is keeping him here in Spain...while they are all in the UK......:crying:

Knowing a Lot of Stoners are anti-social...an all the fuss and family will be tripping them out..he cant be alone......?

So....who else would cancel christmas if they could....?.......:eyebrows:

Or declare the elf on a shelf criminal.....?

View attachment 1548691

This is actually an interesting question. I would not say that I hate Christmas, but I will say that I do not for the most part enjoy it, and it does lower my mood rather than the opposite. This, in my case at least, seems related to my childhood experiences with the holiday. My family was poor at times, so there was not a lot of money for presents for the four boys. Childhood Christmases were invariably stressful and in the end disappointing, if not, in the eyes of a little kid, tragic. Stuff like that lingers on.

So, my dearest is patient with me, she decorates the tree, and doesn't mind too much that I don't get into it any more than needed, being a bit taller (not much), and stronger (quite a bit). And by keeping a lid on excess, we both enjoy it as much as doable.
:pighug:

That’s about what my tent is at and I don’t use domes or a humidifier and have no issues…

I run reptile fogger to all my tents with rh/temp controls....works great....ro water only or white stuff gets everywhere....

Attachments

• 16716388071045394041369685702531.jpg
    16716388071045394041369685702531.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 7
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back