Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
:pighug: Ha ha...I was waiting for that one to Drop...................:pass:...Im Surprised @Xmas hasn't rented the plot next to you......6 months on..growing season.......6 months back home...

@Mossy… I want to teach everyone on how to grow cannabis. I want EVERYONE in my country to grow weed, especially the relatives, the sons and daughters to the ones working in the social-services, the law-enforcement and the relatives to every negative/anticannabis-activist out there!

That'll probably be me. Also I guess this snow storm got extended, now it will be snowing till mid day on Saturday but total snowfall hasnt changed. Maybe it wont be as bad if I just do a little before bed and before work every day, because I dont think theres any way I will get the snowblower up and running. Its a hand me down from my parents.

They havent touched it in 5+ years. The primer shattered when I tried pushing it. I can hear the dtive belt flopping around inside the drive case for the auger. Spark plug is pretty much rusted in place, Im actually afraid to try wrenching on it anymore. I think Im either gonna scrap it or take it in to get fixed....which I cant afford right now. Looking at power shovels right now....idk if they will handle the mini blizzard coming though.
Wouldn't waste any $ on a power shovel or any electric snow contraption unless you can get outside every inch of 2...

Decided to clean out the bottom of the tent while I water the girls today. I cant believe this is fitting in a 3x3.......barely
20221221_082824.jpg

Wouldn't waste any $ on a power shovel or any electric snow contraption unless you can get outside every inch of 2...
Thats EXACTLY what I was thinking but they do make gas ones too. A little more pricey though. It seemed like it might save me some back pain but I dont wanna fork out 200 bucks and not be able to do anything.

Thats EXACTLY what I was thinking but they do make gas ones too. A little more pricey though. It seemed like it might save me some back pain but I dont wanna fork out 200 bucks and not be able to do anything.

I have two of the damned things hanging in the back shed, totally useless contraptions for anything but a dusting!!!!!!

Much Safer than t-lights or candles in a Dry country
that was something I had not considered before this summer, using metal tools is banned in my area incase it sparks as were motorised tools when the warnings are amber and above - they were pretty much Red from June to October. Will some of those little solar things and stick the solar bit on the roof and drill a hole through for the lights (or something along those lines) :pass:

Well I pressed some CDLC last night. I cleaned the Unicorn really well this morning and loaded up some CDLC rosin. The taste is creme and then chem, just like the friggin name! Who would have thunk that :rofl: :headbang: :rofl:

I open the grow cabinet and Buster just can't resist the opportunity to snoop around, lol, he wanted to start digging in the soil, I chased him.out at that point, I don't need cat turds in the soil, LOLView attachment 1548731
He just wanted to inoculate it! :biggrin: :cools:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back