Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw on insta that Twenty20 was commenting on the earthquake. Glad it wasn’t worse… I noticed on national news that they were showing a grow supply shop almost exclusively. I recognize the GH ph up/down, a whole bucket of terpinator, and various liquid nutes scattered about. Hope all in Cali are good!

Bless them all.....:karmacloud:...

Being Honest....if we didnt have UK TV.....it would be easy to Forget xmas in Spain....:biggrin:...it is nowhere as commercial as in the UK.

The supermarkets carry a few more sweets...but they don't even play xmas songs....{from August}.......:biggrin:...like they do in the UK.

If you see any house decked in xmas lights you automatically Think...English.....:yeah:.....

But then Xmas isn't the Big Day in Spain...:pass: ...it's the 3 Kings...5/6th Jan.
That makes sense - it certainly winds me up listening to the Snowman when there is still a hosepipe ban!
It does vary from place to place, in NL they do Sinterklaus on the 5th December, in Egypt they do Christmas on the 7th Jan, think they are coptic Christian there and it is a very religious affair.

Funny about the lights, didn't know we took them along with our chip shops when we emigrate :rofl: , I will have to make a note of that. A few houses down from here they go nuts with lights glares up the whole area. I dont get it, spend a fortune on lights and put them outside where you can't see them...odd

The kitties will get something, but they would just prefer extra lap time! Easy to satisfy them :headbang:

Another reason Pets are Better than Kids.......:crying:...we just dont Tell ours its xmas....so nothing Special here either.......

That makes sense - it certainly winds me up listening to the Snowman when there is still a hosepipe ban!
It does vary from place to place, in NL they do Sinterklaus on the 5th December, in Egypt they do Christmas on the 7th Jan, think they are coptic Christian there and it is a very religious affair.

Funny about the lights, didn't know we took them along with our chip shops when we emigrate :rofl: , I will have to make a note of that. A few houses down from here they go nuts with lights glares up the whole area. I dont get it, spend a fortune on lights and put them outside where you can't see them...odd

Ha ha Mr off Grid......they make loads of Solar fairy lights and patio lights now that are cheap and will last a few years.
You can stick the solar panel outdoor....and use them for indoor lighting....:yeah:

Ikea used to do a great individual paper shade light for around a Fiver that I used to hang outdoor during the day to charge...then bring it indoor at night for the light.....:headbang:

They lasted until I left them utdoor in a storm and they blew to bits.......:crying:

Light your summer evenings with solar-powered lamps - IKEA

Last edited:
individual paper shade light
I have one hanging tp the side of the front door over there, works a charm - I hadn't

You can stick the solar panel outdoor....and use them for indoor lighting..

I have never thought about using those little solar fairy lights indoors, top tip! cheers Mossy :headbang: .

Orgypot

Day 26 - (7) red gorilla poison

Good morning, I hope these girls stop stretching soon because i only have 6 inches or so higher i can raise the light, short tent 2.3x2.3.

This will be the 1st time a 100w has filled out this tent like this, this is beating 200w and 300w lights i have used in this tent. i'm impressed so far.

20221221_064139.jpg
20221221_064147.jpg
20221221_064337.jpg
20221221_064413.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back