Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh the good life can’t wait :headbang: :hurry:

:pighug: The older you get..the faster time passes.......you'll get there...don't Wish it along......

Wish to Win the Lottery Instead.....so you can Enjoy it all.........without having to work.......or worry about the bills.......:pass:

Its -4 outside right now. Tomorrows high is 30, low is -14....thats a huge temp swing.....this snow storm is gonna suck.
We will be on the warm side at first, we expect temps around 54-58 degrees with rain, then down into the low 20's and teens with snow and ice, going to be FUN :rofl:

Well I suppose...gotta shift me ass......we've got to go to the House..to replace a 70 euro light panel that had been used for a week when my son was here on holiday.....because either a rat or a mouse got up in the ceiling space....and ate all the wires off.......:nono:

I want me haircut tomorrow...so we Need Light........sigh....:pass:

We will be on the warm side at first, we expect temps around 54-58 degrees with rain, then down into the low 20's and teens with snow and ice, going to be FUN :rofl:

Most dangerous time....slight thaw... then a heavy frost.......... :headbang:

Yup wet snow then its all going to turn into a block of ice. Best part is Im at work for most of it. Then I get to drive home and chisel away at my driveway.....I know my neighbors cant do anything about it....I tried calling them about paying someone to come do it while Im working but they havent called back yet and I cant really shell out the money myself....

I open the grow cabinet and Buster just can't resist the opportunity to snoop around, lol, he wanted to start digging in the soil, I chased him.out at that point, I don't need cat turds in the soil, LOL
IMG_20221221_085002.jpg

It's a day or two early but.... Merry Christmas @4wiscoLegal420 ! This one doesn't need a bit of maintenance!

82415c14-622f-420b-95ff-56c89a4161b5_1.208ad642413778f4628dfd92f498611f.jpeg

Hah, I'm just kidding. I know how difficult that heavy snow can be to remove. I hope you get your machine up and running before you need it. I remember seeing on the news a few heart attacks and injuries every year from people overdoing it trying to manually shovel out their drives. That wall at the end from the plows? Ugh. I don't miss it one bit.

It's a day or two early but.... Merry Christmas @4wiscoLegal420 ! This one doesn't need a bit of maintenance!

82415c14-622f-420b-95ff-56c89a4161b5_1.208ad642413778f4628dfd92f498611f.jpeg

Hah, I'm just kidding. I know how difficult that heavy snow can be to remove. I hope you get your machine up and running before you need it. I remember seeing on the news a few heart attacks and injuries every year from people overdoing it trying to manually shovel out their drives. That wall at the end from the plows? Ugh. I don't miss it one bit.
That'll probably be me. Also I guess this snow storm got extended, now it will be snowing till mid day on Saturday but total snowfall hasnt changed. Maybe it wont be as bad if I just do a little before bed and before work every day, because I dont think theres any way I will get the snowblower up and running. Its a hand me down from my parents.

They havent touched it in 5+ years. The primer shattered when I tried pushing it. I can hear the dtive belt flopping around inside the drive case for the auger. Spark plug is pretty much rusted in place, Im actually afraid to try wrenching on it anymore. I think Im either gonna scrap it or take it in to get fixed....which I cant afford right now. Looking at power shovels right now....idk if they will handle the mini blizzard coming though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back