Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope.... Are you talking for your water? That's technically doesn't need to be ph'd as it will return to it's natural state rather quickly at least that's what CoM rep told me.. I do mine but with regular GH ph up and down:pass:
Yeah to ph my water i have gh right now that I been using. are you saying if I go organic i dont need to ph my water? Fuck if thats the case Im sold im tryin to make it easier and get away from mixing up batches of nutes for every plant. And i wanna give organic a shot too.

Yeah to ph my water i have gh right now that I been using. are you saying if I go organic i dont need to ph my water? Fuck if thats the case Im sold im tryin to make it easier and get away from mixing up batches of nutes for every plant. And i wanna give organic a shot too.
:face::face:I wanna say no you don’t need too… what is your water source that will make a huge difference?
but if your using RO, distilled, or spring water you should be fine I would send it:headbang:

Last edited:
:face::face:I wanna no you don’t need too… what is your water source that will make a huge difference?
but if your using RO, distilled, or spring water you should be fine I would send it:headbang:
My water is horse shit 300 plus ppm and 7.8 ph out the tap. I should just get an RO.

My water is horse shit 300 plus ppm and 7.8 ph out the tap. I should just get an RO.
Mine too 300 on a good day more like 400+… I use an aquatic life 4 stage RO unit.. IF I am watering pure RO I don’t bother with ph… but when I start adding stuff then I do ph… hopefully I’m not in left field i am by no means a expert… what are you doing for organic’s?

Can anyone help?
Need to figure out how to daisy chain the dimmers, they keep going off no matter what combo i try the lead in the ch ports,
Is it cos they ones a Ts 2000 and the others a Ts1000

But if combine the dimmers tho t will be off ballance in wattage.

If I ran the 2000 @ 50% and the 1000 @ 100 % would that be a better option with both running @ 150 watts if my thinking is right.
Help lol this is were i get confused lol

Arizer's webstore is having a hefty sale if anyone is interested.. :thumbsup:
View attachment 1548525
damn, and there isn't a single thing that I need. Hell of an opportunity to pick up one of the best vaporizers out there for half price. Not likely to see a better bargain anywhere. :biggrin:

Can anyone help?
Need to figure out how to daisy chain the dimmers, they keep going off no matter what combo i try the lead in the ch ports,
Is it cos they ones a Ts 2000 and the others a Ts1000

But if combine the dimmers tho t will be off ballance in wattage.

If I ran the 2000 @ 50% and the 1000 @ 100 % would that be a better option with both running @ 150 watts if my thinking is right.
Help lol this is were i get confused lol
Sorry can’t help never daisy chained… and the rest of that makes me confused…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back