Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chain vaping on to a bit of S. O. S. Star Krunch and her difficult to describe terp profile.. She's somewhere between a sweet baked pastry, and bubblegum..

View attachment 1548556

:pass:
Looks yummy!
I'm hitting that Asian Haze hashish......hard.
So hard, I came up with an idea for an on demand vid service.
Amazon has Music service. There's Spotify and other music service.
I want a Music Video service!!! Kinda like what MTV USED to be, but you pic the artist.

Anyway, I'm high as hell on this Asian Haze, so I'm gonna take advantage the crazy acoustics with it and turn on my music in GTA. Several stations I haven't used. Prolly suck! LOL!

Looks yummy!
I'm hitting that Asian Haze hashish......hard.
So hard, I came up with an idea for an on demand vid service.
Amazon has Music service. There's Spotify and other music service.
I want a Music Video service!!! Kinda like what MTV USED to be, but you pic the artist.

Anyway, I'm high as hell on this Asian Haze, so I'm gonna take advantage the crazy acoustics with it and turn on my music in GTA. Several stations I haven't used. Prolly suck! LOL!
You mean YouTube? :crying:

I am dabin' the FB2108. They never told me what it is but I love the high! you hear that @Fast Buds Heather I love your stuff!

Not dabbin any fast buds but I do have another cherry cola going day 47... I really liked the rosin the first time and this is one is turning out even better :woohoo:

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

But am gonna be pressing some Banana bread tonight :eyebrows:

Anyone ever or use tnb naturals for ph up and down. Been really tying to go all organic and figured better do it with the ph up and down as well. Herd some good things about them on a pod cast before. Just wondering if any of you have some input thanks all.
9B7BEB29-E8E0-4E37-9F3D-3E455B86FAB6.jpeg

Anyone ever or use tnb naturals for ph up and down. Been really tying to go all organic and figured better do it with the ph up and down as well. Herd some good things about them on a pod cast before. Just wondering if any of you have some input thanks all. View attachment 1548562
Nope.... Are you talking for your water? That's technically doesn't need to be ph'd as it will return to it's natural state rather quickly at least that's what CoM rep told me.. I do mine but with regular GH ph up and down:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back