Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lounging on the couch, plants hung on the floor lamp ( no more space in the closet) next to my head. What a stank!!! No pumpkin spice wafting around here.
Stanky girls drying in my walk-in closet, smell so damn good! I feel like a cigarette when I come out.
Just checked..........58*F and 60Rh! :woohoo::woohoo1::headbang:

1F3F5F18-D66E-4439-BFB8-909B8AB377F3.jpeg
F87C8062-D2FE-42A1-9444-9FF5E92C77AA.jpeg

1671574845091.gif

Today is 90 days on the current grow. Harvested 5 and have 6 to go.
5 girls have slowed water usage to a gallon in 24 hrs. They're all drunkard ladies! :rofl:
Ogre Berry and her tent mates will get scoped at first light. Ogre Berry will go down sometime this week........I assume by the trics, but she's still sucking water.
Knows Candy just keeps on that drunken spree. I hit her again with the flower nutes. I know the bugs have liked the top waterings. They were BUSY when I pulled back her covers.:eyebrows:
Don't grow this girl in a Jr! She just eats too much. Even doubling up on the dry powder nutes, wouldn't have carried her the way I wanted. I think she's coming around a bit to finish up well these last 14 or so days. Minimal larf on her, or really ANY of the girls in the 4x4 tent under the bad ass HLG DIABLO 650R. The light penetrates! I'm hoping Kong will firm up her buds under this light!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back