Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone ever or use tnb naturals for ph up and down. Been really tying to go all organic and figured better do it with the ph up and down as well. Herd some good things about them on a pod cast before. Just wondering if any of you have some input thanks all. View attachment 1548562
Baking soda and apple cider vinegar work and are dirt cheap in comparison! ;) :rofl:

Mine too 300 on a good day more like 400+… I use an aquatic life 4 stage RO unit.. IF I am watering pure RO I don’t bother with ph… but when I start adding stuff then I do ph… hopefully I’m not in left field i am by no means a expert… what are you doing for organic’s?
I just got some pre mixed tea for bloom and veg. From country roots web site. they say you can top dress with it too. So I thought be a good way to get my feet wet. Also got some dolomite lime and some biochar. i just got the shit yesterday so havent tried it out yet. But had some from another place from ebay laying around threw it in my meph wedding i got going and she loves it. Kinda what caused me to go this way. Plus Ive herd organic weed taste way better. :shrug:

damn, and there isn't a single thing that I need. Hell of an opportunity to pick up one of the best vaporizers out there for half price. Not likely to see a better bargain anywhere. :biggrin:
Brand new xq2 just got here yesterday :cooldance:
PXL_20221221_001318361.jpg

I just got some pre mixed tea for bloom and veg. From country roots web site. they say you can top dress with it too. So I thought be a good way to get my feet wet. Also got some dolomite lime and some biochar. i just got the shit yesterday so havent tried it out yet. But had some from another place from ebay laying around threw it in my meph wedding i got going and she loves it. Kinda what caused me to go this way. Plus Ive herd organic weed taste way better. :shrug:
Your plants are looking great and what Fruit said lot cheaper ways if you wanna ph organics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back