Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your plants are looking great and what Fruit said lot cheaper ways if you wanna ph organics
Thanks brother. My last batch was not so hot and had a bunch of seeds that just sprouted and died. I like a month ago. so i been on a bummer run lately and Im Just starting to get my mojo back.

Volcano recently died on me after 10 years and wife likes the balloon style. Wasn't about to drop $700 on the new volcano when this thing was $160 and works well enough
I know just busting your balls I hear you there their stuff is pricey

BBL

The hat thing never gets old with me.

FB_IMG_1671555797890.jpg

I reclaimed the soil from my grow bags yesterday, added 5 lbs of earthworm castings and a 5lb bag of NLS auto concentrate, some more DE and mixed it all up in a large tote and watered it with spring water with black strap molasses. It is sitting in the grow cabinet working for a bit. Patiently waiting to put the soil into the grow bags(which I ran thru the clothes washer today) just waiting on some Rucu Cucu seeds to arrive to get the next grow going.... :headbang:

Isnt it fantastic indoor growing has gotten so much more efficient.
Oh it is for sure!
I went out of my way to make the lighting as efficient as possible and the AC Infinity fans are efficient as well, so I really wasn't too surprised

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back