Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
For real ditch the coco and get some coast of maine amd blumats! Then u dont gotta worry about pumps and siphoning! Set em up proper to start and they’ll go on their own and increase how long they stay open as plants drink more!
or get autopots :smoking:

Blast from the past. Anyone remember these guys??
View attachment 1548494
Now Id say that's a really young Steven Stills and probably Neil Young? I'm thinking Hello Mr Soul era? And dig the old gretsch guitar!!!
This I'm in the process of fixing it's a 55
20221209_120744.jpg

No, it is dedicated sailplane only simulator.
I used Phoenix for the rotors. I've always wanted to fly a helicopter, but that is as close as I will come. :biggrin:

I used Phoenix for the rotors. I've always wanted to fly a helicopter, but that is as close as I will come. :biggrin:
I flew R/C helicopters and used a specialized flight SIM for rc helis and it allowed me to actually learn to fly the thing without many costly visits from the brown truck! It also taught me the basics for full size heli, I even took a fam flight, but flying helis didn't feel natural, give me a glider any day of the week!

Now Id say that's a really young Steven Stills and probably Neil Young? I'm thinking Hello Mr Soul era? And dig the old gretsch guitar!!!
This I'm in the process of fixing it's a 55 View attachment 1548507
Buffalo Springfield, and indeed what a beauty you have there!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back