Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now if you want complicated rig a 2 bucket system where the upper bucket fills your blumats, install a float/limit switch in the upper bucket (like a toilet tank sort of) and use low voltage (safer) off the limit switch to a normally open relay to control the pump. That way you can't over fill the upper bucket which gravity feeds your blumats. I call it the Rube Goldberg watering system
:rofl:
I cant use my tap water so i do the easy fill the bucket by hand method! Makes me feel like i am still hand watering…just without fucking anything up! :crying:

Yeah it says on their site that they will but I think DCL tried it and was less then impressed… I personally like feeding my coco to run off every time… yes I have considered going blumats and soil or a earthbox with soil(yes I know bill you love yours)… Right now I kinda am getting things dialed and don’t want to make a major changes so that’s is why a hesitant to switch
Only thing that changed with my setup when i swapped to blumats was i didnt have to water the plant but food etc didnt change! Depending what u use u wouldnt be changing anything but thats for your soil pots until i personally try them with coco i aint gonna recommend them!

or get autopots :smoking:
Bottom watering makes a salt layer cuz water only wicks up so high and cant really put totally organic nutes in a reservoir! Not a huge deal unless u are cheap like me and wanna reuse same soil over and over without dumping pots out after every run….hint i am also lazy too so less carrying pots the better! ;) :rofl:

When Roxy pup sleeps I can get a portrait. I'm waiting for puppy razor fangs to get pushed out:doh:
P1160990.JPG

P1160997.JPG

I flew R/C helicopters and used a specialized flight SIM for rc helis and it allowed me to actually learn to fly the thing without many costly visits from the brown truck! It also taught me the basics for full size heli, I even took a fam flight, but flying helis didn't feel natural, give me a glider any day of the week!
I have several RC helis, including one nearly finished Trex 450. Haven't flown them or my simulator for a few years, and likely won't ever finish the 450 build. I need to sell the whole lot, but haven't gotten around to it. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back